General Category > Politics/Government

American Taxpayers Betrayed by Chicken Hearted RINOS!

<< < (2/2)

Bigun:
You need to understand something right now Sink! I cannot abide people like you! Never could and never will!

I strongly suspect we will soon find out which of us is right on this and if it's you God help this once great Republic!

sinkspur:

--- Quote from: Bigun on October 17, 2013, 02:02:23 pm ---You need to understand something right now Sink! I cannot abide people like you! Never could and never will!

I strongly suspect we will soon find out which of us is right on this and if it's you God help this once great Republic!

--- End quote ---

Right on what?  I have the same goals you do.  I just don't agree with some of the tactics employed by Tea Partiers.  Like the insane notion that Obama would just roll over and agree to gut Obamacare.

Did you really think that was going to happen?

Bigun:

--- Quote from: sinkspur on October 17, 2013, 02:06:38 pm ---Right on what?  I have the same goals you do.  I just don't agree with some of the tactics employed by Tea Partiers.  Like the insane notion that Obama would just roll over and agree to gut Obamacare.

Did you really think that was going to happen?

--- End quote ---

NO YOU do not have the same goals as I do! If you did you would be fighting the RINOS instead of enabling them! Enough! Back on ignore for you!

Rapunzel:

--- Quote from: sinkspur on October 17, 2013, 01:51:25 pm ---Cruz is under the delusion that the American people are behind him.

He needs to turn around.

--- End quote ---

Rapunzel:

--- Quote from: Bigun on October 17, 2013, 02:02:23 pm ---You need to understand something right now Sink! I cannot abide people like you! Never could and never will!

--- End quote ---

:amen: :amen: :amen:  HE is the problem with the country, not Ted Cruz.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version