General Category > General Discussion

Well, it was fun while it lasted. Bye everybody.

(1/9) > >>

Liberal_Spy:
I've been informed that I am a very unwelcome guest, and that I am no longer allowed to stay. I won't try to stay and post where I'm unwanted. I simply came here to show some conservatives how much they actually do have in common with their brothers on the left, and that none of this is as black and white as people think it is. Sorry for any trouble I caused.

Relic:
You seem like a very unusual liberal, that is, open to exchange of ideas without becoming emotional. Who told you to leave?

Liberal_Spy:

--- Quote from: Relic on October 10, 2013, 07:30:04 pm ---You seem like a very unusual liberal, that is, open to exchange of ideas without becoming emotional. Who told you to leave?

--- End quote ---

Your admins are apparently getting a lot of complaints about my presence, and in the interests of maintaining peace have politely asked me to leave.

Bigun:

--- Quote from: Liberal_Spy on October 10, 2013, 07:32:26 pm ---Your admins are apparently getting a lot of complaints about my presence, and in the interests of maintaining peace have politely asked me to leave.

--- End quote ---

Just for the record it wasn't me! Not once! And I can't stand liberals!

GourmetDan:

--- Quote from: Liberal_Spy on October 10, 2013, 07:32:26 pm ---Your admins are apparently getting a lot of complaints about my presence, and in the interests of maintaining peace have politely asked me to leave.

--- End quote ---

The least you could do is say where you are going so those who appreciate you can follow up...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version