General Category > General Discussion

Well, it was fun while it lasted. Bye everybody.

<< < (2/9) > >>

Cincinnatus:
Wth? This is ridiculous. Your admins are apparently getting a lot of complaints about my presence

Just because of his name? What other reason could it be given the way he posted?

DCPatriot:
He's a distraction.

He's like a feather on a string being pulled along the carpet....and too many of us are acting like cats.

He's like a squirrel in the backyard....and this old Main Coon is too tired and uninterested in teaching the values of Conservativism.

Also...too many posters are getting into tiffs over it.....which I think amuses him.   He already proclaimed that he "likes to get into [right-wingers] heads" (paraphrased cause I'm too lazy to look it up)

And why "Liberal_spy"?

Lando Lincoln:
Really?  You never rubbed me badly.   Young idealists (and honestly, I do not mean that as an insult) have their value.

Lipstick on a Hillary:

--- Quote from: Liberal_Spy on October 10, 2013, 07:32:26 pm ---Your admins are apparently getting a lot of complaints about my presence, and in the interests of maintaining peace have politely asked me to leave.

--- End quote ---

Seriously?   Are you kidding? 

GourmetDan:

--- Quote from: Cincinnatus on October 10, 2013, 07:37:01 pm ---Wth? This is ridiculous. Your admins are apparently getting a lot of complaints about my presence

Just because of his name? What other reason could it be given the way he posted?

--- End quote ---

Be careful about believing a troll.

The admins have gotten far more complaints about other posters without asking them to leave, I'm sure...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version