Author Topic: [Shock] Video: Obama Supporters Don’t Know What Party Obama Is Affiliated With  (Read 775 times)

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Video: Obama Supporters Don’t Know What Party Obama Is Affiliated With

How can Americans even begin to understand Obamacare or the government shut down?

Paul Joseph Watson
Infowars.com
October 4, 2013

In his latest ‘man on the street’ video, Mark Dice talks to Obama supporters in San Diego who struggle to work out which political party Obama is actually affiliated with.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9nhRViM02Mk

The majority of the people Dice talked to didn’t know which party Obama was associated with and some even thought he was in fact a Republican.

One man thought Obama was associated with the “best ideas” party.

“The average American is a zombie and doesn’t even know what political party he stands for,” Dice tells one man who asserted that Obama was a Republican. “I would agree,” the man responds.

“What political party is Barack Obama affiliated with?” Dice asks another man, who responds, “It’s one of those.”

In response to the same question, another woman responds, “I have nothing good to say, I’m sorry.”

http://www.infowars.com/video-obama-supporters-dont-know-what-party-obama-is-affiliated-with/

"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

famousdayandyear

This has got to be interviews with Californians.  Clueless.

Offline GourmetDan

The majority of the people Dice talked to didn’t know which party Obama was associated with and some even thought he was in fact a Republican.

Media, gov't-schools and universal-suffrage have finally succeeded...

"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." - Ecclesiastes 10:2

"The sole purpose of the Republican Party is to serve as an ineffective alternative to the Democrat Party." - GourmetDan