Author Topic: The Official TBR Silliness Thread: 2013-2016  (Read 118018 times)

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Re: The Official TBR Silliness Thread
« Reply #500 on: June 03, 2015, 04:09:44 am »
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Machiavelli

• Curmudgeon
  • Realist
« Reply #501 on: June 03, 2015, 04:12:16 pm »

Offline Paladin

« Reply #502 on: June 04, 2015, 06:27:29 pm »
Members of the anti-Trump cabal: Now that Mr Trump has sewn up the nomination, I want you to know I feel your pain.

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #503 on: June 08, 2015, 03:08:11 pm »
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #504 on: June 09, 2015, 05:35:55 pm »

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #505 on: June 10, 2015, 06:46:12 pm »

Offline Machiavelli

• Curmudgeon
  • Realist
« Reply #506 on: June 10, 2015, 08:27:08 pm »

Offline PzLdr

« Reply #507 on: June 10, 2015, 09:50:13 pm »

My Pop: "It's not whether the glass is half full, or half empty. It's who's paying for the drinks!"
Hillary's Self-announced Qualifications: She Stood Up To Putin...She Sits to Pee

Offline Machiavelli

• Curmudgeon
  • Realist
« Reply #508 on: June 12, 2015, 05:48:41 pm »

Offline Machiavelli

• Curmudgeon
  • Realist
« Reply #509 on: June 12, 2015, 06:15:00 pm »
My wife and I went into town and visited a shop. When we came out, there was a cop writing out a parking ticket.

We went up to him and I said, "Come on man, how about giving a senior citizen a break?" He ignored us and continued writing the ticket. I called him an "bleep." He glared at me and started writing another ticket for having worn-out tires. So my wife called him a "butthead."

He finished the second ticket and put it on the windshield with the first. Then he started writing more tickets.

This went on for about 20 minutes. The more we abused him, the more tickets he wrote. He finally finished, sneered at us and walked away. Just then our bus arrived, and we got on it and went home.

We always look for cars with Obama 2012 stickers. We try to have a little fun each day now that we're retired. It's so important at our age!

Offline Machiavelli

• Curmudgeon
  • Realist
« Reply #510 on: June 12, 2015, 06:52:43 pm »
A man is in bed with his wife when there is a knock at the door. He rolls over and looks at his clock, and it's 3:30 in the morning. "I'm not getting out of bed at this time," he thinks, and rolls over. Then a louder knock follows.

"Aren't you going to answer that?" says his wife.

So he drags himself out of bed and goes downstairs. He opens the door and there is a man standing on the porch. It didn't take the homeowner long to realize the man was drunk.

"Hi there," slurs the stranger. "Can you give me a push?"

"No, get lost! It's half past three. I was in bed," says the man and he slams the door.

He goes back up to bed and tells his wife what happened and she says, "That wasn't very nice of you. Remember that night we broke down in the pouring rain on the way to pick the kids up from the babysitter and you had to knock on that man's house to get us started again? What would have happened if he'd told us to get lost?"

"But the guy was drunk," says the husband.

"It doesn't matter," says the wife. "He needs our help and it would be the Christian thing to help him."

So the husband gets out of bed again, gets dressed, and goes downstairs. He opens the front door, and not being able to see the stranger anywhere he shouts, "Hey, do you still want a push?"

And he hears a voice cry out, "Yeah, please."

So, still being unable to see the stranger he shouts, "Where are you?"

And the drunk replies, "Over here, on the swing."

Offline Machiavelli

• Curmudgeon
  • Realist
« Reply #511 on: June 12, 2015, 07:04:05 pm »
Billy Bob tells his friend Luther, "This year I'm gonna do my vacation different. The last few years, I took your advice about where to go."

"Three years ago you said to go to Hawaii. I went to Hawaii and Earlene got pregnant."

"Then two years ago, you told me to go to the Bahamas, and Earlene got pregnant again."

"Last year you suggested Tahiti, and darned if Earlene didn't get pregnant again!"

Luther asks Billy Bob, "So, whatcha you gonna do this year that's different?"

"This year I'm taking Earlene with me."

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #512 on: June 12, 2015, 07:31:00 pm »
My wife and I went into town and visited a shop. When we came out, there was a cop writing out a parking ticket.

We went up to him and I said, "Come on man, how about giving a senior citizen a break?" He ignored us and continued writing the ticket. I called him an "bleep." He glared at me and started writing another ticket for having worn-out tires. So my wife called him a "butthead."

He finished the second ticket and put it on the windshield with the first. Then he started writing more tickets.

This went on for about 20 minutes. The more we abused him, the more tickets he wrote. He finally finished, sneered at us and walked away. Just then our bus arrived, and we got on it and went home.

We always look for cars with Obama 2012 stickers. We try to have a little fun each day now that we're retired. It's so important at our age!

Damn, that's funny, ES!

Great idea too!   :beer:

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #513 on: June 12, 2015, 07:32:52 pm »
Billy Bob tells his friend Luther, "This year I'm gonna do my vacation different. The last few years, I took your advice about where to go."

"Three years ago you said to go to Hawaii. I went to Hawaii and Earlene got pregnant."

"Then two years ago, you told me to go to the Bahamas, and Earlene got pregnant again."

"Last year you suggested Tahiti, and darned if Earlene didn't get pregnant again!"

Luther asks Billy Bob, "So, whatcha you gonna do this year that's different?"

"This year I'm taking Earlene with me."

LOL!  You're on a roll today!   :beer:

Offline Machiavelli

• Curmudgeon
  • Realist
« Reply #514 on: June 12, 2015, 09:10:34 pm »
LOL!  You're on a roll today!   :beer:

Thanks. But I stole them from today's FR OFST.  :laugh:

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

« Reply #515 on: June 15, 2015, 02:41:53 am »

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

« Reply #516 on: June 15, 2015, 08:31:27 am »

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #517 on: June 15, 2015, 12:05:22 pm »

Bear meets child dressed as 'bear'.   :laugh:

Offline Machiavelli

• Curmudgeon
  • Realist
« Reply #518 on: June 15, 2015, 04:49:24 pm »

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #519 on: June 15, 2015, 04:53:44 pm »

Offline Paladin

« Reply #520 on: June 15, 2015, 10:55:58 pm »
The rumored replacement for Rachel Dolezal as head of the Spokane, WA, NAACP.

Members of the anti-Trump cabal: Now that Mr Trump has sewn up the nomination, I want you to know I feel your pain.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #521 on: June 15, 2015, 10:58:35 pm »
OMG... :laughingdog:
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #523 on: June 16, 2015, 10:45:36 pm »

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #524 on: June 19, 2015, 12:29:01 am »
In response to reports that Alexander Hamilton will be joined on the $10 bill by a woman by 2020:

“okay. you win.”—Jeff Hawkins
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024