Author Topic: The Official TBR Silliness Thread: 2013-2016  (Read 118008 times)

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline Machiavelli

• Curmudgeon
  • Realist

Offline Machiavelli

• Curmudgeon
  • Realist
Re: The Official TBR Silliness Thread
« Reply #452 on: April 11, 2015, 10:21:50 pm »

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #453 on: April 12, 2015, 05:29:23 am »
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline DCPatriot

« Reply #454 on: April 12, 2015, 05:31:20 am »
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Machiavelli

• Curmudgeon
  • Realist

Offline Machiavelli

• Curmudgeon
  • Realist
« Reply #456 on: April 17, 2015, 08:26:33 pm »

Offline PzLdr

« Reply #457 on: April 17, 2015, 09:02:07 pm »

Assuming the shooter is right handed, the pistol is laying on it's wrong side. Plus the barrel should not be pointing toward the cup, bu to the cup's right.And the bacon is overcooked.

But otherwise, pretty spot on.
Hillary's Self-announced Qualifications: She Stood Up To Putin...She Sits to Pee

Offline Machiavelli

• Curmudgeon
  • Realist
« Reply #458 on: April 19, 2015, 11:32:26 pm »

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #459 on: April 19, 2015, 11:47:05 pm »
Assuming the shooter is right handed, the pistol is laying on it's wrong side. Plus the barrel should not be pointing toward the cup, bu to the cup's right.And the bacon is overcooked.

But otherwise, pretty spot on.

Pretty good, except I keep mine holstered while eating, and prefer 2 eggs instead of just the one. Also, there is no steak or hash browns with pancakes. But I guess it would do in a survival situation.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline DCPatriot

« Reply #460 on: April 20, 2015, 03:49:51 pm »

Offline DCPatriot

Offline DCPatriot

« Reply #462 on: April 23, 2015, 11:24:04 am »

Offline DCPatriot

« Reply #463 on: April 23, 2015, 02:30:33 pm »

Offline Machiavelli

• Curmudgeon
  • Realist
« Reply #466 on: May 06, 2015, 09:12:00 pm »

Offline Paladin

« Reply #467 on: May 07, 2015, 05:41:47 am »
Members of the anti-Trump cabal: Now that Mr Trump has sewn up the nomination, I want you to know I feel your pain.

Offline Machiavelli

• Curmudgeon
  • Realist
« Reply #468 on: May 07, 2015, 09:13:37 pm »

Offline DCPatriot

« Reply #469 on: May 08, 2015, 09:21:59 pm »
Time is like a river.  You cannot touch the the same water twice, because the flow that has passed will never pass again.  Enjoy every moment in life.

As a bagpiper, I play many gigs.  Recently, I was asked by a funeral director to play at a graveside service for a homeless man.  He had no known family or friends, so the service was to be at a pauper's cemetery in the Nova Scotia back country.

As I was not familiar with the backwoods, I got lost and being a man, didn't stop for directions.

I finally arrived an hour late and saw the funeral guy had evidently gone and the hearse was nowhere in sight.  There were only the diggers and crew left and they were eating lunch.  I felt badly and apologized to the men for being late.  I went to side of the grave and looked down and saw that the vault lid was already in place.

I didn't know what else to do, so I started to play.

The workers put down their lunches and began to gather around.  I played out my heart and soul for this man with no family or friends.  Played like I never played before for this homeless man.

As I played Amazing Grace, wht workers began to weep, They wept, wept...we all wept together.

When I finished, I packed up my bagpipes and started for my car.  Though my head was hanging law, my heart was full.

As I opened the door to my car, I heard one of the workers say, "I never seen nothing like that before and I've been installing septic tanks for twenty years.

Apparently, I'm still lost....it's a man thing.

Offline Machiavelli

• Curmudgeon
  • Realist
« Reply #470 on: May 09, 2015, 09:12:04 pm »

Offline DCPatriot

« Reply #471 on: May 09, 2015, 09:38:25 pm »

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Machiavelli

• Curmudgeon
  • Realist

Offline DCPatriot

« Reply #474 on: May 11, 2015, 10:42:00 pm »