Author Topic: BREAKING: Egyptian TV Says Morsi Under House Arrest – Update: Travel Ban Placed On Muslim Brotherhood Leaders… Waiting for confirmation. [OFFICIAL THREAD FOR THE DAY]  (Read 18269 times)

Offline flowers

I really had to laugh after watching the msm cry about how the military took Morsi out of power!They had no problem about the military taking Hosni from power did they?!!!!!

Offline happyg

I really had to laugh after watching the msm cry about how the military took Morsi out of power!They had no problem about the military taking Hosni from power did they?!!!!!

The MSM is not about real reporting, but obliging Obama, no matter where he stands.

famousdayandyear

Current time:  Military Air Show Over Tahrir Square @ RT.com/live

Offline xfreeper

The MSM is not about real reporting, but obliging Obama, no matter where he stands.

The 4th estate is nothing more than lap dogs for the 5th column and should be ignored, if not destroyed

Offline musiclady

I hope there's some way they can flee, if need be.

There may well be a need.

The MB is incensed that power has been wrested from them by the people of Egypt, and they will be out for even more blood.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

famousdayandyear

There may well be a need.

The MB is incensed that power has been wrested from them by the people of Egypt, and they will be out for even more blood.

The military should heavily arm the Copts, who predate Islam at least by 600 years.  Coptic Catholicism was formerly the dominant religion in Egypt before the crapweasels destroyed everything -- including the irreplaceable library collection at Alexandria.  Leaving would be caving to the savages--I believe they should fight per the Battle at Lepanto.

Offline evadR

The 4th estate is nothing more than lap dogs for the 5th column and should be ignored, if not destroyed
Couldn't have said it better, as a matter of fact, I'll probably use it.
November 6, 2012, a day in infamy...the death of a republic as we know it.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline musiclady

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=sYhz7G0sVuw

CNN: Protestors' Anti-Obama as well as Anti Morsi

I am amazed that CNN aired that clip.

Obama...........unpopular in the Muslim world.

And after all that slobbering and groveling.

Apparently Egyptians are brighter than leftist Americans who still worship the Marxist usurper.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Online DCPatriot

I am amazed that CNN aired that clip.

Obama...........unpopular in the Muslim world.

And after all that slobbering and groveling.

Apparently Egyptians are brighter than leftist Americans who still worship the Marxist usurper.

I was smiling at the very long delay between the question regarding Obama and the audio response.

Even though I realize it's the satellite causing the delay....it was fun to imagine he was thinking...."Oh sh*t!   Do I really have to answer this?"     :laugh:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Rapunzel

The military should heavily arm the Copts, who predate Islam at least by 600 years.  Coptic Catholicism was formerly the dominant religion in Egypt before the crapweasels destroyed everything -- including the irreplaceable library collection at Alexandria.  Leaving would be caving to the savages--I believe they should fight per the Battle at Lepanto.

This is what too many ignore... how much of the ME were Christians before they were invaded by Islam.  The MB even wanted to destroy the Pyramids... they were out to wipe every semblence of Egypts real history off the map.
�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776

Offline Rapunzel

I'm stunned CNN showed that - especially the banners. Wonder if management at CNN will catch a clue?
�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776

Online DCPatriot

Online DCPatriot

I wonder if that Female reporter would have been gang-raped by THIS crowd.  Don't think so.

...something tells me THIS crowd is Egypt's Tea Party.   

Oceander

There's just something about July:

Canada Day - July 1
Independence Day - July 4
Bastille Day - July 14

among others ...

Long, hot summers

Online DCPatriot

'No more beards!' Egypt celebrates arrest of Muslim Brotherhood leader as army hunts THREE HUNDRED followers of deposed president Morsi

**  Mohammed Badie detained in Mediterranean coastal city near Libyan border over killings outside Cairo HQ

**  Egyptian president Mohamed Morsi being held at Presidential Guard facility just a year after coming to power

**  Judge in Egypt's supreme court, Adly Mansour, sworn in as interim president in Cairo just hours after coup

**  BBC reporter tweeted that people were chanting 'no more beards' apparently aimed at the Muslim Brotherhood

**  Arrest warrants have been issued for 300 members of Morsi's Muslim Brotherhood party as round-up begins

**  Military suspends Islamist-drafted constitution, calls for new elections and said it would install civilian government

**  Fears grow as Islamists take to Twitter to organise series of rallies to coincide with Friday prayers

**  At least 14 people have been killed in violent clashes after declaration by head of Egyptian army in TV broadcast

**  President Obama urges military to hand back control to democratic government, but stops short of calling it a coup

**  British foreign secretary says uprising sets a 'dangerous precedent' and UK did not support military intervention

**  Rapid reaction team of diplomats despatched to Cairo to prepare for possible evacuation of British nationals

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2354953/Egypt-celebrates-arrest-Muslim-Brotherhood-leader-army-hunts-300-Morsi-followers.html

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Offline GourmetDan

Mmmm, it's not really about Bambi but about the people that he answers to.

International banksters...

"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." - Ecclesiastes 10:2

"The sole purpose of the Republican Party is to serve as an ineffective alternative to the Democrat Party." - GourmetDan

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
It is worth a reminder that bin Laden's #2, Ayman al-Zawahiri, came from Muslim Brotherhood origins.

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline evadR

Mmmm, it's not really about Bambi but about the people that he answers to.

International banksters...
yes, and professional money launderers, Soros, et al.
November 6, 2012, a day in infamy...the death of a republic as we know it.

Offline Rapunzel

**  President Obama urges military to hand back control to democratic government, but stops short of calling it a coup

Probably fears it could happen here if he doesn't increase surveillance of all us peons.

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.

Probably fears it could happen here if he doesn't increase surveillance of all us peons.

Posted this elsewhere but it fits your comment:

:patriot:
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline happyg

Also, if he calls it a coup, the money stops...

Offline Rapunzel

Offline flowers

Tahrir Square 7/5/13

Where did you find that photo? I saw a photo on these nets that had that same building with the words ///game over.