Author Topic: Rush: If the Drive-Bys Think They’re on the Verge of Victory, Why Do They Sound So Angry?  (Read 397 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

If the Drive-Bys Think They’re on the Verge of Victory, Why Do They Sound So Angry?

Nov 2, 2018

RUSH: I tell you, folks, for a bunch of people who think that they’re on the verge of a realignment kind of victory, I’m seeing all kinds of panic. Maybe it’s not panic, but I’m seeing all kinds of anger — I mean, from the people who think that they’re gonna win! The people who think that they’re gonna win big! You turn on TV; they’re mad! They’re mad about the economic numbers and they’re trying to say that Trump is blowing it by not campaigning on the economy! What are they talking about? …

What do you mean, “Trump isn’t campaigning on…?” I just saw some dingbat on CNN say that Republicans are mad that Trump is not campaigning on the economy, and that if they lose the House, the Republicans are gonna blame Trump for ignoring the economy. What? Trump talks about his economic achievements every day at his rallies, with the Drive-By Media. Sarah Sanders puts it out there. What are they talking about? “Well, you know, the president, he can’t stop talking about the caravan. He can’t stop talking about firing guns at the caravan.”

These people, I tell you, they are livid that Trump is doing things right. I just saw another dingbat on CNN say, “Well, let me tell you the way to deal it is great economic news. I was just out and Iowa and I was just out with Kamala Harris, and Kamala…” This was a news reporter, and the news reporter is saying that Kamala Harris was giving us all the guidance on how to do this? “Yeah, yeah! There’s a lot of people working.

“But what Trump doesn’t tell you is that they’re working two and three jobs and barely making ends met.” What? Wages are up 3.1%. There isn’t a single negative in the economic news today, in the jobs news. Not a single one, and yet the Drive-By Media are making things up. I got a tweet here from Howard Fineman. You want to hear this? How old is Howard Fineman now? (interruption) Well, he has been up there a long time. I mean, he’s outlasted Newsweek. That’s one thing in his favor. He used to work there. “No one…”

Here’s the Fineman tweet: “No one outside of @tedcruz’s camp in #Texas thinks he’s well ahead.” The polling data in Texas has Cruz up five to seven points. In the governor’s race, Greg Abbott, the incumbent, is up 16. How in the world can Greg Abbott be up 16, the Republican incumbent, and Ted Cruz be up five? “Well, Rush that’s easily answerable: People hate Ted Cruz.” “What do you mean, they hate Ted?” “Well, a lot of Republicans that voted for Trump don’t like Ted Cruz because Cruz was anti-Trump.”

They buried the hatchet. What is this? It’s a bunch of wishful thinking. Listen to the rest of the tweet. “No one outside of @tedcruz’s camp in #Texas thinks he’s well ahead. If @BetoORourke pulls of the…” By the way, speaking of Project Veritas again. Do you know what they’ve uncovered? Beto O’Rourke apparently… Did he marry…? Is his wife’s father…? His father-in-law has all kinds of money?

more
https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2018/11/02/if-the-drive-bys-think-theyre-on-the-verge-of-victory-why-do-they-sound-so-angry/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34