Author Topic: Professor accusing Kavanaugh is radical SJW with some damning student reviews By Selwyn Duke  (Read 265 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
September 17, 2018
Professor accusing Kavanaugh is radical SJW with some damning student reviews
By Selwyn Duke

It's true that Bill Clinton's liberal '90s apologists justified his sexual misconduct with the claim "character doesn't matter."  It nonetheless does, and since Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh's confirmation hopes are being influenced by accusations that may speak to his character, it's only fair to examine the character of his accuser.  This woman, Palo Alto University psychology professor Christine Blasey Ford, is a radical social justice warrior with some damning student reviews – including one from a person who wrote, "I am honestly scared of her."

Ford's accusation goes back to her high school days, in approximately 1982, when she would have been 15 and Kavanaugh 17.  She claims that Kavanaugh lay on top of her and groped her while heavily intoxicated and that the incident ended when a friend of his, Mark Judge, jumped on both of them, sending them all tumbling (you can read a more thorough account here).

Whatever the truth of the matter, however, certainly true is that Ford is a radical leftist who'd be inclined to zealously oppose a Kavanaugh nomination.  For example, Breitbart reports that she not only has attended anti-Trump events, but actually donned a pink "brain p‑‑‑‑ hat" for a 2017 anti-Trump march.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2018/09/professor_accusing_kavanaugh_is_radical_sjw_with_some_damning_student_reviews.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Idiot

Wow...this is a surprise!...   NOT!

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
She had "bleep Hat" wearing commie rat written all over her conniving self.  I hope she is exposed for what she is.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Some very interesting FACTS about the history of supreme court nominee Brett Kavanaugh's accuser have come to light.

It seems that many years ago her parents were involved in litigation which should be considered as evidence of the weakness of her accusation.
It was a bitterly contested case, and very emotional as it involved the possible loss of her parent's home.

Aside from the FACTS that this accuser has a history of signing "petitions" against President Trump, giving financial support to various "resistance" organizations and candidates, she made no report to any authority at the time, no record exists of his name EVER coming up in any therapy session (she claims she brought it up in a 2012 session, but the therapist's notes prove otherwise.), and this court case may be the most damning of all.
But, don't expect to see much coverage of it on CNN, MSNBC, et al, because it is only FACTS after all, and doesn't appeal to the emotions of leftists.

Oh! The name of the judge that presided in that long ago case? Martha G. Kavanaugh.

Yes, she is the mother of the supreme court nominee, and no, there was no attempt to have her recuse herself because of the alleged "assault" by her son.

This is just another attempt by the perverts on the left to overturn by "revelation" what they clearly LOST at the ballot box.

"Despicable" is too nice a term for this!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien