Author Topic: Did Christine Blasey Ford Use Anonymity to ‘Get’ Kavanaugh?  (Read 313 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Did Christine Blasey Ford Use Anonymity to ‘Get’ Kavanaugh?

David Catron

September 17, 2018, 12:05 am

The Democrats and the Washington Post knew who she was all along.

If you smelled the stench of skulduggery emanating from Dianne Feinstein’s “anonymous” letter concerning sexual misconduct by SCOTUS nominee Brett Kavanaugh, your nose didn’t deceive you. Feinstein has had the letter since July but waited until after Kavanaugh’s confirmation hearings ended before referring it to the FBI. The Senator claimed its author had “requested confidentiality” and “declined to come forward or press the matter further.” But, as the Washington Post admitted yesterday, Christine Blasey Ford contacted them at the same time she reached out to Feinstein. Did she collude with the Post and the Democrats to ambush Kavanaugh?

Did Ford make a deal with the Democrats and the Post to hide behind the shield of anonymity until it was too late for the Trump administration to replace Judge Kavanaugh with another nominee who could be confirmed before the midterms? Their obvious hope is that the Democrats will eke out a majority in the Senate and prevent President Trump from appointing any further conservative justices to the Supreme Court. The Washington Post story says, in passing, that Ford is a registered Democrat. Her social media accounts appear to have been scrubbed, but some information remains suggesting that she is member in good standing of “the resistance.”

more
https://spectator.org/did-christine-blasey-ford-use-anonymity-to-get-kavanaugh/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline AmericanaPrime

• Americana Prime
Re: Did Christine Blasey Ford Use Anonymity to ‘Get’ Kavanaugh?
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2018, 01:41:59 pm »
Pro-tip: If you want to appear credible in a sexual harassment claim, don't wait 35 years when the guy is just about to ascend to the apex of power to make your claim. Also, don't spend the week before scrubbing your social media and Democrat ties.

I'm not even saying her claim is false, I'm just saying this is the least credible allegation I've ever seen.
Visit my website @ AmericanaPrime.com!

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: Did Christine Blasey Ford Use Anonymity to ‘Get’ Kavanaugh?
« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2018, 02:10:40 pm »
Pro-tip: If you want to appear credible in a sexual harassment claim, don't wait 35 years when the guy is just about to ascend to the apex of power to make your claim. Also, don't spend the week before scrubbing your social media and Democrat ties.

I'm not even saying her claim is false, I'm just saying this is the least credible allegation I've ever seen.

@AmericanaPrime

It's total BS and has been from the start!

Some very interesting FACTS about the history of supreme court nominee Brett Kavanaugh's accuser have come to light.

It seems that many years ago her parents were involved in litigation which should be considered as evidence of the weakness of her accusation.
It was a bitterly contested case, and very emotional as it involved the possible loss of her parent's home.

Aside from the FACTS that this accuser has a history of signing "petitions" against President Trump, giving financial support to various "resistance" organizations and candidates, she made no report to any authority at the time, no record exists of his name EVER coming up in any therapy session (she claims she brought it up in a 2012 session, but the therapist's notes prove otherwise.), and this court case may be the most damning of all.
But, don't expect to see much coverage of it on CNN, MSNBC, et al, because it is only FACTS after all, and doesn't appeal to the emotions of leftists.

Oh! The name of the judge that presided in that long ago case? Martha G. Kavanaugh.

Yes, she is the mother of the supreme court nominee, and no, there was no attempt to have her recuse herself because of the alleged "assault" by her son.

This is just another attempt by the perverts on the left to overturn by "revelation" what they clearly LOST at the ballot box.

"Despicable" is too nice a term for this!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien