Author Topic: Dianne Feinstein Prepares a Deathblow for Kavanaugh  (Read 340 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Dianne Feinstein Prepares a Deathblow for Kavanaugh
« on: September 14, 2018, 01:39:13 pm »
September 14, 2018
Dianne Feinstein Prepares a Deathblow for Kavanaugh
By Tom Trinko

Yesterday, Democrat Senator Dianne Feinstein claimed that an anonymous woman may have accused Brett Kavanaugh of doing something in high school.

While the fake news media are having a field day, the truth is that only two Democrats have seen the letter, the person who wrote the letter is refusing to come forward, and we haven't been told what the letter claims, but we have been told that it dates back to when Kavanaugh was in high school.

I'm so old that I remember when people like Feinstein were telling us that Obama's regular, and criminal, use of drugs in high school was no big deal.  But now some anonymous accuser is claiming that Kavanaugh may have done something during high school, and leftists are beside themselves at the horror of it all.

Actually, I'm even older than that.  I remember when Feinstein told us Clinton's lying under oath in order to avoid losing a #MeToo lawsuit had nothing to do with his fitness to be president.  She did say Clinton's actions were "immoral, deplorable, and indefensible" and merited "strong condemnation and censure."  Given that she voted to acquit Clinton, it would seem that Feinstein believes that being guilty of immoral, deplorable, and indefensible things has no bearing on a person's suitability to be president.

But, apparently, anonymous sources claiming undefined things are enough to cause Feinstein to be even more upset at Kavanaugh.

There are actually several things going on here.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2018/09/dianne_feinstein_prepares_a_deathblow_for_kavanaugh.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Restored

• TBR Advisory Committee
Re: Dianne Feinstein Prepares a Deathblow for Kavanaugh
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2018, 01:47:57 pm »
An accusation from high school is all they have?
Countdown to Resignation

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2018, 01:52:13 pm »

It's called DESPERATION!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2018, 02:00:29 pm »

It's not even clear that she has that.