Author Topic: Rush: Where Are We 17 Years Later?  (Read 540 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Rush: Where Are We 17 Years Later?
« on: September 11, 2018, 06:17:35 pm »

Where Are We 17 Years Later?

Sep 11, 2018

RUSH: This is also the anniversary of September 11th — 9/11 — 2001, and as happens each September 11th, there are massive ceremonies in New York, at the Pentagon, and out in Pennsylvania, where the three hijacked aircraft plowed into the World Trade Center, the Pentagon, and a field. The president went to Pennsylvania. We’ll have audio sound bites of his speech in mere moments. I remember the first 9/11. I was talking to America’s mayor, Rudolph “Rudy” Giuliani.

I said, “Mr. Mayor, don’t misunderstand me on this. But are we gonna do this every year? Are we gonna have ceremonies where we spend the whole day reciting the names of the dead and having a day-long remembrance?” “Oh, yeah. Oh, yeah. We have to, we have to, we e have to.” And I said, “Well, okay.” I understand it. Again, I have some friends who lost children, family members, in the World Trade Center at 9/11. I fully understand the emotion. I just… We watch it, and, for me, it brings back a wide array of memories.

I was on my way to the last ever Warren Buffett charity fundraising golf tournament in Nebraska. We were… I forget where we were. We weren’t there yet, and all of a sudden the pilots came back and said, “We gotta turn around and get down as soon as we can. We gotta get down within a certain time frame. We’re not gonna be able to get back home. The closest we’re gonna be able to get is probably an hour out of home, the nearest airport.”

Air traffic control was shutting everything down. Now, back then we didn’t have television on airplanes. I had no idea. We’re just getting reports from phone calls and so forth — and even those were rudimentary — that the World Trade Center had fallen down. I didn’t see any video of what actually happened until three hours later, after getting home. I was also in the midst of losing my hearing, and so I wasn’t able to understand 80% of what people were telling me. It wasn’t ’til I got back here about 15 minutes before 3 Eastern that I first saw video of what had happened.

more
https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2018/09/11/where-are-we-17-years-later/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Re: Rush: Where Are We 17 Years Later?
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2018, 06:48:35 pm »
We should have struck back at ALL OF ISLAM, hard enough that every muslim talks about our fury for the remainder of their lives.

(which I suspect has been true for every Jap since 1945)
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: Rush: Where Are We 17 Years Later?
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2018, 06:54:46 pm »
17 years later, we're 10 years after electing someone named "Hussien" President of the US.

Somebody forgot pretty quickly.  Millions of Democrat somebodies.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: