Author Topic: Rush: Don’t Forget the Attack in Benghazi  (Read 555 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Rush: Don’t Forget the Attack in Benghazi
« on: September 11, 2018, 06:19:49 pm »

Don’t Forget the Attack in Benghazi

Sep 11, 2018

RUSH: We are, and we got a lot of people in line here want to weigh in on 9/11. So let’s start in Cincinnati. This is Ron, and I’m glad you called, sir. Hi.

CALLER: Rush, thank you for taking my call today. It’s an honor and privilege to speak with you.

RUSH: Thank you, sir.

CALLER: You bet. Hey, today we are remembering 17 years ago 9/11. But almost as important, in 2012 9/11, there was attacks on Benghazi.

RUSH: Oh, yeah.

CALLER: I don’t know if you remember right before that, there was some brave people in Congress led by Michele Bachmann who were asking some very serious questions of five different departments of the executive branch, what was going on with infiltration by the Muslim Brotherhood. Those people were chastised. Those five members of Congress were almost run out on a rail. And if you look at what was going on in the administration at that time, it was extremely believable that that kind of thing was going on. I’m hopeful that in Trump’s administration that maybe we’ll get to at the bottom of that. And, boy, wouldn’t it be a great time to revisit those letters?

RUSH: Well, let me tell you about that. You mentioned 9/11 Benghazi. I think this is a good thing to revisit, because I don’t think people remember this. On that day… Let me get my embassies straight. I think it was our embassy in Cairo or it might have been somewhere in Libya. Anyway, one of our embassies apologized, issued an apology in the afternoon on September 11th, whatever the year was. We’re talking about Benghazi, 2012. I remember hearing this and I said, “Apology for what? What are we apologizing for now?”

It turned out that that apology had been orchestrated from the State Department in Washington as an advance move to blame this video that Obama and Hillary would later rely on as the reason why the Benghazi attack happened. We apologized before anything happened! Somebody goofed and released the official apology before the terrorists had taken any action. So it looked like we were apologizing for our existence. We were apologizing for our policies, apologizing for this and that.

more
https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2018/09/11/dont-forget-the-attack-in-benghazi/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: Rush: Don’t Forget the Attack in Benghazi
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2018, 06:22:47 pm »
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Re: Rush: Don’t Forget the Attack in Benghazi
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2018, 06:37:04 pm »
Of course, we should not forget the attack. We might have even had a different outcome in that election. But it clearly is separate from 911, as Pearl Harbor is from any other event. Those just conflating and exploiting this to get at the Clintons or Obama are missing the point.

More than 3,000 people died on 9/11,  a big difference from Benghazi.