Author Topic: Another Prominent Anti-Trump Republican Just Went Down In Minnesota. Here's Why This Keeps Happening  (Read 22300 times)

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Well then I look forward to that in my dotage.

You mean you're not in.....oh, sorry, Frank.  I thought, well nevermind what I thought.  No, I'll tell you, I didn't think anyone could be that curmudgeonly unless he had a lot of practice.  Years and years...and years.   888mouth

Offline goodwithagun

It's like gin rummy... without the gin.

I’ll take rum over gin any day.
I stand with Roosgirl.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
It’s funny when you use Biblical references to rant about Christians.

@goodwithagun

You have to know the cult mantra to point out the cult hypocrisy.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Frank Cannon

You mean you're not in.....oh, sorry, Frank.  I thought, well nevermind what I thought.  No, I'll tell you, I didn't think anyone could be that curmudgeonly unless he had a lot of practice.  Years and years...and years.   888mouth

Being pissed of is genetic, not learned.

Offline corbe

@sneakypete I thought you'd been here long enough to know there are some here you just don't fck with.
    My Timeout list is only 2 deep and one of them still has my balls in a jar on her toilet shelf. 

PS:  Neither of mine are Christians, unlike you, I knew better.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Being pissed of is genetic, not learned.

I'm going into the curmudgeon line of work now.  I just put in my last day of work for like, forever.  I have an appointment with HR in the morning, and I'm gone bye, bye.  No more Mr Nice Guy mask.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline goodwithagun

@goodwithagun

You have to know the cult mantra to point out the cult hypocrisy.

:beer: Exactly how I feel about Trumpers.  :beer:
I stand with Roosgirl.

Offline goodwithagun

I'm going into the curmudgeon line of work now.  I just put in my last day of work for like, forever.  I have an appointment with HR in the morning, and I'm gone bye, bye.  No more Mr Nice Guy mask.

Congrats 🍾🥂🍾
I stand with Roosgirl.

Offline corbe

Damn. @Cyber Liberty You've lost your job, moving to another County. 
   What's next? 
   It's all downhill now, We'll hear that the Arizona Troopers pick you up on I15 picking up young women in your Red Corvette.

PS:  Don't count on those Loungers, who steal your best booze each allotment, to pick up your bail, just saying.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I've already been busted by Troopers, going a mere 95 in Chloride.  Been there, done that.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I will NOT comply.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
I'm so happy!  Wheee!

I'm happy for you too!  Enjoy!!!!!!!!!!!!!                         4444car
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Silver Pines

I highly recommend this small investment for debating with some Briefers on TBR @CatherineofAragon  (Mine use to be clear).

@corbe

I might have to get me one, but I hope they come in different colors.

Silver Pines

Better the former to be than the later!
 :cool:

@The Ghost

If that ain't the truth...
« Last Edit: September 21, 2018, 11:45:57 pm by CatherineofAragon »

Offline musiclady

@musiclady hello, friend!

Hi there!  Good to "see" you, @CatherineofAragon !

Was out of town today and then lost power for an hour and a half from the storms that blew through, so I'm a bit late in responding!

Hope you're well, my friend!
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Silver Pines

Hi there!  Good to "see" you, @CatherineofAragon !

Was out of town today and then lost power for an hour and a half from the storms that blew through, so I'm a bit late in responding!

Hope you're well, my friend!

@musiclady

Yep, we're fine, thanks, and grateful to be that way.  Is it still hot where you are?

Offline musiclady

@musiclady

Yep, we're fine, thanks, and grateful to be that way.  Is it still hot where you are?

Don't know if you've told us, but were you in Florence's path?

We've been sweltering, but a storm system dropped us down about 15 degrees in an hour and it's supposed to go down into the 40's tonight!

Just in time for Fall!  happy77

@CatherineofAragon

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Silver Pines

Don't know if you've told us, but were you in Florence's path?

We've been sweltering, but a storm system dropped us down about 15 degrees in an hour and it's supposed to go down into the 40's tonight!

Just in time for Fall!  happy77

@CatherineofAragon

@musiclady

We were just about in the bullseye until the storm shifted.  Good for us, but horrible for North Carolina. 

The 40s!  That's perfect sleeping weather.  I can't wait for it.

Offline musiclady

@musiclady

We were just about in the bullseye until the storm shifted.  Good for us, but horrible for North Carolina. 

The 40s!  That's perfect sleeping weather.  I can't wait for it.

No need for AC or heat.  Perfect, indeed!

Glad you're OK, @CatherineofAragon !

Silver Pines

No need for AC or heat.  Perfect, indeed!

Glad you're OK, @CatherineofAragon !

@musiclady

Thank you!