Author Topic: Trump's 5 Rules for Ruling the World (Greenfield)  (Read 1039 times)

Offline corbe

Trump's 5 Rules for Ruling the World (Greenfield)
« on: June 16, 2018, 02:10:44 am »
Trump's 5 Rules for Ruling the World

Trump isn’t reacting to the world. The world is reacting to him.

June 15, 2018

Daniel Greenfield

Daniel Greenfield, a Shillman Journalism Fellow at the Freedom Center, is an investigative journalist and writer focusing on the radical left and Islamic terrorism.

Politics has a way of turning everything upside down.

Flit over to Twitter and the same government media echo chamber that was loudly defending the Iran deal is concern trolling about strong inspections of North Korea’s nuclear program and worrying that President Trump’s suspension of military exercises is far too great of a concession to the tiny tyrant.

The clever ones ask, “What’s the difference between the Iran deal and the North Korean negotiations”? Isn’t Trump’s stated willingness to meet with dictators a lot like Obama’s no preconditions pledge?

And then there are the trade wars. What is he thinking by upsetting the Chinese and the Europeans?

It’s 2018. And after spilling several small rivers of black ink (digital and virtual) analyzing, smearing, belaboring, insulting and fact checking President Trump, the media still doesn’t understand him.

That’s not surprising. The media has been writing about America for much longer than that and has even less of a clue about how people live outside its preciously hip urban and suburban bubbles.

But there are 5 simple rules for understanding President Trump. They define how he’s lived his life until now. And what still drives him at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue. If you understand them, you will get what he’s doing. If you don’t, there’s always a job waiting at the New York Times.

1. Act, Don’t React

<..snip..>

https://www.frontpagemag.com/fpm/270456/trumps-5-rules-ruling-world-daniel-greenfield
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline WarmPotato

• TheWarmPotato
  • Follow WarmPotato on YTB
    • My Youtube Channel
Re: Trump's 5 Rules for Ruling the World (Greenfield)
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2018, 03:27:44 am »
Interesting topic
Check out my youtube Channel!

https://youtu.be/b6E3JS3Dmaw

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2018, 03:36:43 am »
@corbe Thanks for putting the "Greenfield" in the title.  I might have missed this, and I'm a huge fan of Daniel's.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline corbe

« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2018, 03:45:02 am »
   In spite of his First Class Ticket on this Runaway Train, I still read and admire his intellect. 
   Another 'good' guy that happens to like Trump.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
TRUMP'S 5 RULES FOR RULING THE WORLD (Daniel Greenfield)
« Reply #4 on: June 16, 2018, 03:37:25 pm »
https://www.frontpagemag.com/fpm/270456/trumps-5-rules-ruling-world-daniel-greenfield

TRUMP'S 5 RULES FOR RULING THE WORLD
Trump isn’t reacting to the world. The world is reacting to him.
June 15, 2018
Daniel Greenfield

Politics has a way of turning everything upside down.

Flit over to Twitter and the same government media echo chamber that was loudly defending the Iran deal is concern trolling about strong inspections of North Korea’s nuclear program and worrying that President Trump’s suspension of military exercises is far too great of a concession to the tiny tyrant.

The clever ones ask, “What’s the difference between the Iran deal and the North Korean negotiations”? Isn’t Trump’s stated willingness to meet with dictators a lot like Obama’s no preconditions pledge?

And then there are the trade wars. What is he thinking by upsetting the Chinese and the Europeans?

It’s 2018. And after spilling several small rivers of black ink (digital and virtual) analyzing, smearing, belaboring, insulting and fact checking President Trump, the media still doesn’t understand him.

That’s not surprising. The media has been writing about America for much longer than that and has even less of a clue about how people live outside its preciously hip urban and suburban bubbles.

But there are 5 simple rules for understanding President Trump. They define how he’s lived his life until now. And what still drives him at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue. If you understand them, you will get what he’s doing. If you don’t, there’s always a job waiting at the New York Times.

1. Act, Don’t React
2. Try Everything
3. Chaos is Power
4. Never Show Your Hand
5. Don’t Be Afraid to be the Bad Guy

Please see URL above for full article.
It's a good one!

Offline endicom

« Reply #5 on: June 16, 2018, 03:43:04 pm »
Topics merged.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #6 on: June 16, 2018, 04:01:43 pm »
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #7 on: June 16, 2018, 04:33:44 pm »
1. Act, Don’t React
2. Try Everything
3. Chaos is Power
4. Never Show Your Hand
5. Don’t Be Afraid to be the Bad Guy

Italy in the 1920s to perfection.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline aligncare

« Reply #8 on: June 16, 2018, 05:10:07 pm »
In my book are plus and minus columns for President Trump – yes, I have a number of disagreement points with the president, I just don’t air them out on every thread like some people delight in doing.

Needless to say, the plus column far outweighs the minus. In fact, I’ve been more encouraged now about the future than I have been for a very long time. And that’s due solely to Trump’s energy, optimism and drive, and to the broad demographics of people that I see enthusiastically supporting him.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2018, 05:11:30 pm by aligncare »

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #9 on: June 17, 2018, 04:04:26 pm »
   In spite of his First Class Ticket on this Runaway Train, I still read and admire his intellect. 
   Another 'good' guy that happens to like Trump.

Yes, I'll read it because it's Greenfield, not because of the topic.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #10 on: June 17, 2018, 04:05:57 pm »
In my book are plus and minus columns for President Trump – yes, I have a number of disagreement points with the president, I just don’t air them out on every thread like some people delight in doing.

And, I appreciate that!

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #11 on: June 17, 2018, 04:15:31 pm »
I'm picking up on a pattern around here.  If a topic is about anything else, say the weather, it becomes a thread about Donald Trump.  If a topic is actually about Donald Trump, it becomes a thread about Briefers.

Fascinating.

So....you make your comment about Briefers?  Interesting.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #12 on: June 17, 2018, 04:27:51 pm »
I'm picking up on a pattern around here.  If a topic is about anything else, say the weather, it becomes a thread about Donald Trump.  If a topic is actually about Donald Trump, it becomes a thread about Briefers.

Fascinating.

Let he who is without sin cast the first stone.  Physician, heal thy self.

(Thrown in any other appropriate bromides here...)
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
« Reply #13 on: June 17, 2018, 04:31:45 pm »

(Thrown in any other appropriate bromides here...)

Good stuff.  Cures what ails ya.

"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #14 on: June 17, 2018, 04:32:05 pm »
Where did I do that?  A pattern can be noticed without judgment.

Yes, I'm glad you noticed that.