Author Topic: Trump’s alpha dog strategy is making the world fall into line  (Read 353 times)

Offline endicom

New York Post
Michael Walsh
June 16, 2018

During the 2016 presidential campaign, the criticisms of Donald Trump came thick and fast: that he was a political amateur, inexperienced in the ways of government, a babe in the swamp of Washington. And yet, he steamrolled his GOP opposition and crushed Hillary Clinton in the Electoral College. In the 18 months since his inauguration, taxes have been slashed, the economy has boomed and “now hiring” signs have sprouted from coast to coast.

Now it’s Trump’s turn to shine on the foreign policy stage. His early overtures to Russia were frustrated by the Democrats’ as-yet-unproven “collusion” charge, but his brand of personal diplomacy with other adversaries has paid off via his carrot-and-stick treatment of China’s Xi Jinping and, most spectacularly, North Korea’s Kim Jong-un. Trump had the former Little Rocket Man eating out of his hand at the summit last week in Singapore, where the pair signed a four-point document including a pledge to work toward the denuclearization of the Korean peninsula.

More... https://nypost.com/2018/06/16/trumps-alpha-dog-strategy-is-making-the-world-fall-into-line/

Offline Frank Cannon

Re: Trump’s alpha dog strategy is making the world fall into line
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2018, 11:05:48 pm »
More tangible evidence.....Trump is GOD!!!!

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2018, 11:16:25 pm »
The Devil is in the Dems.
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2018, 08:52:58 pm »

Give the job of dealing with thugs and soundrels to a bare knuckles developer who spent decades dealing with Union Thugs and crooked Democrat politicians to get his building licenses, work permits, loans, etc etc etc and Big Surprise.

We get Results rather than another 4 years of being screwed with Emily Post style Surrender Monkey Diplomacy.

Who, . . . . could have imagined?
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com