Author Topic: 'Real Indian' running against Sen. Elizabeth Warren sues after city tells him to stop calling her 'F  (Read 1161 times)

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
A self-described "real Indian" who is running against Mass. Democratic Sen. Elizabeth Warren is suing after city officials demanded he take down his signs calling her a "fake Indian."

The upstart independent Senate challenger, Shiva Ayyadurai, on Sunday filed a federal lawsuit alleging that the demand from the city of Cambridge violates his constitutional free speech rights, according to The Washington Times.
Since March 17, Ayyadurai's campaign bus has sported two identical signs picturing himself and a rendition of Warren wearing Indian attire. Emblazoned next to the images are the words: "Only a REAL INDIAN Can Defeat the Fake Indian."

The bus has reportedly been stationed in a parking lot in front of an office building owned by Ayyadurai, who faces exceptionally long odds, for more than a month -- just a mile from Warren's home.

Earlier this month, the campaign received a notice from Cambridge building inspector Branden Vigneault that the signs lacked the appropriate "approvals and permits," according to local reports and the Ayyadurai campaign.

“We will not remove the slogan from our bus,” Ayyadurai told The Washington Times. “We will defend the First Amendment, and we will fight this egregious attack on the First Amendment, at any cost.”

Ayyadurai's campaign reportedly thinks the building code doesn't apply to the signs because they're on a bus, not a structure.
Warren has long been accused of saying she is of Native American heritage to help in securing jobs, including one as a Harvard law professor.
President Trump has repeatedly called Warren, a Wall Street critic and potential White House rival, “Pocahontas,” a notable American Indian woman in colonial history, to highlight the controversy. Warren has said she ruled out challenging Trump in 2020.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/04/24/real-indian-running-against-sen-elizabeth-warren-sues-after-city-tells-him-to-stop-calling-her-fake-indian.html

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline Victoria33

@txradioguy
@mystery-ak

I keep telling myself I need to send a DNA sample to one of those companies, like Ancestry (whatever), to determine if my Indian ancestor is in there.

I have read what Warren says about her Indian background, and we came by that blood the same way.  Her earlier family, grandparents, etc., talked about that happening.  It was the same with mine - earlier family members talked about it.  During the Trail of Tears, an Indian tribe came through Arkansas and stayed for some time.  My great grandfather married an Indian woman of that tribe.  Beginning as a child, I was told that; the whole family talked about that.  Think I remember it was the Choctaw Tribe. Plus some family members born of that marriage went to Oklahoma to live where the tribe ended up.  At some time in the past, I tried to trace that just through the generations and determined I was 1/8 or 1/16 Indian.  Will my DNA show that?  I have no idea.  The rest of me on both sides, is English.

I don't recall if Warren has tried to make that connection with her DNA.  Surely she has; has she reported that?  However, it makes sense if her DNA showed that, she would be yelling that at the top of her voice and have big signs that say she has PROOF she is part Indian.  Then the question is - why is that important to her?  It was so long ago, and it was only one Indian in both our ancestries, she could not get any benefit from it.  She could say, "I AM AMERICAN INDIAN!".  Big deal - not.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2018, 03:47:41 pm by Victoria33 »

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
If that bitch ever had any Indian DNA in her it long ago ran down her leg.
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Offline endicom

Shiva is the "destroyer of evil and the transformer" within the Trimurti, the Hindu trinity that includes Brahma and Vishnu.: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shiva

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
I don't recall if Warren has tried to make that connection with her DNA.  Surely she has; has she reported that?

She has publicly refused to take a DNA test.  However, I agree -- she's obviously had it done under a pseudonym at least.  If it backed up her claim, she'd have done it a second time under her own name and then publicized the results.  So, it's pretty safe to assume that she doesn't have Native American ancestry.

Then the question is - why is that important to her?  It was so long ago, and it was only one Indian in both our ancestries, she could not get any benefit from it.

Actually, she could and did.   She was a member of the faculties at both Penn and Harvard, both of which listed her as a minority when touting the diversity of their professors.  Since both institutions acknowledged that any such information would have been provided by Warren herself, it is pretty clear that she applied for professorships while claiming to be Native American, which of course would have been viewed as a positive by both institutions.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/elizabeth-warrens-identity-politics/2012/05/23/gJQAt53clU_story.html?utm_term=.ccb40977844f

A Fordham Law School piece even listed her as Harvard Law's first "Woman of color" professor.

https://www.theblaze.com/news/2012/05/16/fauxcahontas-plot-thickens-fordham-law-review-named-elizabeth-warren-first-woman-of-color

@Victoria33
« Last Edit: April 24, 2018, 08:52:36 pm by Maj. Bill Martin »

Offline andy58-in-nh

If that bitch ever had any Indian DNA in her it long ago ran down her leg.

I heard it was John Redcorn.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Warren tends to push off the argument that she is not genetically American Indian, by claiming that she 'identifies' as Indian and that is enough. In Leftist kooko-world, reality does not matter. According to them you are legally defined as whatever you claim to be. Even if you declare that you identify as a cat.

The Leftist 'identify' thing is Warren's only defense of her claim. Other than her self-declaration, she has not one single shred of evidence to substantiate her claim. In fact, all the objective evidence point to the opposite. Not only is she not an Indian, she is according to all evidence a blond-hair, blue-eye, White woman.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline DB

I'd bet money Warran has had her DNA tested under a false name some time ago and it came back with no native American DNA. The test is inexpensive and easy to do.

The only reason not to publicly release the results of such a test is it would confirm that she lied for many years taking advantage of heritage benefits she does not have a legal right to.

In short she's a fraud.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
She has publicly refused to take a DNA test.  However, I agree -- she's obviously had it done under a pseudonym at least.  If it backed up her claim, she'd have done it a second time under her own name and then publicized the results.  So, it's pretty safe to assume that she doesn't have Native American ancestry.

Exactly. Native American DNA is very distinctive. You have it, or you don't have it.

Ancestry's test is on sale today for just $59.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
Exactly. Native American DNA is very distinctive. You have it, or you don't have it.

Ancestry's test is on sale today for just $59.

We should start a "go Fund Me" page to pay for Lizzies DNA test.
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Remember, there is a very small pool for Amerind DNA, so it can come back in a DNA test as "unknown".

Offline JRags

@txradioguy
@mystery-ak

I keep telling myself I need to send a DNA sample to one of those companies, like Ancestry (whatever), to determine if my Indian ancestor is in there.

I have read what Warren says about her Indian background, and we came by that blood the same way.  Her earlier family, grandparents, etc., talked about that happening.  It was the same with mine - earlier family members talked about it.  During the Trail of Tears, an Indian tribe came through Arkansas and stayed for some time.  My great grandfather married an Indian woman of that tribe.  Beginning as a child, I was told that; the whole family talked about that.  Think I remember it was the Choctaw Tribe. Plus some family members born of that marriage went to Oklahoma to live where the tribe ended up.  At some time in the past, I tried to trace that just through the generations and determined I was 1/8 or 1/16 Indian.  Will my DNA show that?  I have no idea.  The rest of me on both sides, is English.

I don't recall if Warren has tried to make that connection with her DNA.  Surely she has; has she reported that?  However, it makes sense if her DNA showed that, she would be yelling that at the top of her voice and have big signs that say she has PROOF she is part Indian.  Then the question is - why is that important to her?  It was so long ago, and it was only one Indian in both our ancestries, she could not get any benefit from it.  She could say, "I AM AMERICAN INDIAN!".  Big deal - not.

It's my belief that Warren already took a dna test and found no Indian ancestry. Otherwise she would have provided the results for all the world to see.

Offline JRags

I'd bet money Warran has had her DNA tested under a false name some time ago and it came back with no native American DNA. The test is inexpensive and easy to do.

The only reason not to publicly release the results of such a test is it would confirm that she lied for many years taking advantage of heritage benefits she does not have a legal right to.

In short she's a fraud.

They don't call her Lieawatha for nothing.

Offline Victoria33

A Fordham Law School piece even listed her as Harvard Law's first "Woman of color" professor.
@Victoria33
@Maj. Bill Martin
@Cyber Liberty
@txradioguy

"Woman of color..."

That is ridiculous.  I have so little of that DNA and she would have so little also, as I remember it would be the same generation of people for both of us when that happened.  I took a graduate college course in genetics so I know how that works, how the DNA is diluted through the generations.  So, she did try to use that in her professional life.  Dumb decision.

About our looks.  Her skin looks like mine - very fair/light and we both have light hair and I have blue eyes.  Someone on this thread says she has blue eyes.

A story:  When my son was in high school, he was part of a NASA summer program for studying Clear Lake.  An American Indian high school boy came from another state for that program and he stayed at our house.  One day I was going to cut my son's hair.  I had on barefoot sandals. The Indian asked me to cut his hair also, so I did.  Later, my foot began to hurt.  The Indian hair was like needles/sharp.  A piece of his hair was embedded in my foot. 
« Last Edit: April 25, 2018, 12:25:28 am by Victoria33 »

Offline libertybele

We should start a "go Fund Me" page to pay for Lizzies DNA test.

Except...who the heck really cares if she's Indian or not?  As for the "go Fund Me" page ... she's not worth even one red cent.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.