Author Topic: Rush: A Total Takedown of the Deep State  (Read 1038 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Rush: A Total Takedown of the Deep State
« on: March 23, 2018, 07:44:45 pm »

A Total Takedown of the Deep State

Mar 23, 2018

RUSH: I’ve been holding on to something here for a couple of days. What it is is a massive Twitter thread by an anonymous individual who goes by the name of “NameRedacted,” and it is 33 tweets that constitute a single thread.

It’s a compilation of a series of tweets from an anonymous person, and it was posted…

SIRI: What do you want to know?

RUSH: I didn’t say, “Hey, Siri!” What the hell are you talking about? My phone just started. Siri just said, “What do you want to know?” I didn’t ask Siri anything. I’ll put that aside. And when I looked at this, since it’s anonymous, it is a huge takedown of the deep state. It’s a huge takedown of the DOJ, Andrew McCabe, James Comey, John Brennan, Clapper, the entire intelligence and law enforcement establishment. It is a giant takedown.

The premise behind it is that these people are in panic mode because they are in great fear that everything they have been engaged in is about to be exposed publicly in a way they’re not gonna be able to control. But since it’s anonymous, and since I don’t spend any time on Twitter (I had this sent to me), I have been holding it aside. I read it, I’ve kept up with it, but I can’t verify it. I don’t know who NameRedacted is. So today, there is a story at PJ Media by Roger Simon, who is eminently respected. He has a tremendous journalistic reputation. A fine man, great character.

more
https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2018/03/23/total-takedown-deep-state/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline guitar4jesus

• Yup...
Re: Rush: A Total Takedown of the Deep State
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2018, 07:48:35 pm »
It really seems like there's a race to the bottom between Limbaugh and Alex Jones these days.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2018, 09:42:03 pm »
It really seems like there's a race to the bottom between Limbaugh and Alex Jones these days.

I wonder who's winning?

Offline guitar4jesus

• Yup...
« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2018, 10:07:58 pm »
I wonder who's winning?

Oh, there's no doubt who's in front...

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2018, 10:21:37 pm »