Author Topic: Rush: Media Frustrated: Mass Shooting Distracts from Rob Porter  (Read 497 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Rush: Media Frustrated: Mass Shooting Distracts from Rob Porter
« on: February 15, 2018, 07:51:45 pm »

Media Frustrated: Mass Shooting Distracts from Rob Porter

Feb 15, 2018

RUSH: Now, there are other interesting aspects to this. Would you believe me if I were to tell you that the news media — the Drive-Bys — are frustrated today over this shooting?

Oh, they are, folks. They are frustrated as they can be. And you know why? They are frustrated because this shooting has knocked the Rob Porter scandal from the headlines. In fact, if you think that I’m exaggerating this, I have here a story in my formerly nicotine-stained fingers. It’s from TheHill.com: “White House Plans to Skip Press Briefing for Second Consecutive Day — The White House’s public schedule of events for Thursday does not include a press briefing or any public events for President Trump a day after a mass shooting at a Florida high school.

“Earlier Wednesday, White House press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders announced the day’s press briefing would be canceled following the shooting … ‘In light of this tragedy there will not be a regularly scheduled briefing as previously announced,’ Sanders said in a statement. ‘We will inform you as more information is available.'” Here’s the next line [from The Hill]: “The absence of an official White House briefing on Thursday’s schedule means the White House will not answer questions on camera about the controversy surrounding the handling of domestic abuse allegations against Rob Porter, as well as other issues of the day.”

more
https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2018/02/15/media-frustrated-mass-shooting-distracts-from-rob-porter/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34