Author Topic: Rush: Drive-Bys Salivate Over Rob Porter Story  (Read 453 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Rush: Drive-Bys Salivate Over Rob Porter Story
« on: February 14, 2018, 09:40:55 pm »

Drive-Bys Salivate Over Rob Porter Story

Feb 14, 2018

RUSH: So I got a lot of people asking me about this Rob Porter situation. It’s been on the radar here, and I’ve been on the verge of discussing it a couple times. I gotta be honest with you, though, folks. I looked at this as something that I have refused to get sucked into using the narratives of the Drive-By Media, because this is clearly the latest — they’re even admitting it. This Porter situation to them, they think now, after how many months, is the thing, the thing, you know, after the Steele dossier, after Stormy Daniels and the making America horny again tour, and after all of that, this is it.

This is the thing that’s gonna get rid of Trump. This is the thing that’s gonna cause Americans to turn their opinions on Trump upside down. Sorry. I don’t see it that way. Not defending anything that happened, I just refuse to get sucked into a story that is exclusively tailored and presented by the Drive-By Media and discuss it on those terms. So I have been boning up on it, so to speak. I’ve been, shall I say, learning. (laughing) Boy, your head popped up when I said — he-he-he-he-he. You never heard of that phrase? Of course you’ve heard that phrase.

Here’s what’s going on here. The correct result was achieved. The guy is gone. The questions, the commentary, the angst, the anger are all about the process to get here. Or there, depending on how you wish to speak grammatically, the process to get rid of Porter, because it is in that process that the Drive-Bys and the Democrats are trying to prove essentially that there are a bunch of guys in the White House that don’t care about sexual abuse. The media, the Democrats, would do anything they could to convert Trump into Harvey Weinstein Jr.

more
https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2018/02/14/drive-bys-salivate-over-rob-porter-story/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34