Author Topic: Rush: Donald Trump’s Seminal Achievement Unites Republicans and Shell-Shocks Democrats  (Read 736 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Donald Trump’s Seminal Achievement Unites Republicans and Shell-Shocks Democrats

Dec 21, 2017

RUSH: Hey, folks, I have a question. How long is it gonna be before the Democrats demand a special counsel to investigate whether or not Trump colluded with five major corporations to issue bonuses for their employees if the tax bill passed? I mean, this couldn’t have happened on its own. This could not be something that happened organically. There has to be collusion for this to have happened, because everybody knows that corporations and everybody else hates Donald Trump.

Now, why would these corporations do anything to make Trump look good. And so how long will it be before the Democrats demand a special counsel, and what will the crime be? The crime, the scheme will be to give trickle-down a good name and to deprive the Democrats of a campaign theme.

Greetings, my friends. It’s great to have you. Rush Limbaugh behind the Golden EIB Microphone.

more
https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2017/12/21/donald-trumps-seminal-achievement-has-united-the-gop-and-shellshocked-democrats/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34