Author Topic: Rush: Trump Promised to Work Hard for You — And He’s Doing It  (Read 702 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Trump Promised to Work Hard for You — And He’s Doing It

Dec 20, 2017

RUSH: Trump was explaining to people in the cabinet meeting when this is all gonna go into effect and how it’s gonna happen and here’s the first of the three bites.

THE PRESIDENT: The heart of our bill is a tremendous amount of relief for the middle-class, including a doubling of the child tax credit and the nearly doubling of the standard deduction. That’s going to be tremendous to people. They’re going to start seeing the results in February. This bill means more take-home pay. It will be an incredible Christmas gift for hard-working Americans. I said I wanted to have it done before Christmas. We got it done.

RUSH: Now, as I said in the previous hour, the Drive-Bys are trying to say that since this thing just got done, this is gonna lead to a big hangover. Got so much done that they’re gonna not be able to replicate this. Don’t look for anything of any major importance. Next year’s an election year. Trump can’t afford to take any chances. So this is pretty much all you’re gonna get. The lying, the distortions, the mischaracterizations know no end. Well, contrast that to Trump’s next sound bite here.

THE PRESIDENT: We’re restoring immigration enforcement at levels that our country has never seen before and taking the fight to the criminal gangs like MS-13 where we’re decimating those animals. They’re animals. What they do is horrible. Horrible. And we’re making the immigration system work for Americans. But we’re cleaning out towns of those MS-13 gangsters. That’s why we’re calling on Congress to fund the border wall which we’re getting very close to.

RUSH: Uh, uh, uh, uh, uh, border wall, oh, no, they forgot about that. Trump’s gonna move on to the border wall. But what about the hangover? What about taking time off? What about reveling in the achievement here? They’re not gonna be able to keep up. You know one thing I keep remembering from the campaign? It’s one of the things that Trump said frequently that always hit me and registered with me, and I think Trump voters heard it, too. And it was nothing that he made a major point of saying. When he said this, it was almost as an afterthought or continuation of a major point that he had made.

more
https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2017/12/20/trump-promised-to-work-hard-for-you-and-hes-doing-it/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34