Author Topic: Trump threatens to target licenses of 'NBC and the Networks' after nuclear arsenal report  (Read 80689 times)

Offline RoosGirl

You care about lies but you are indignant about this crap? Look around. The whole thing is a lie. The Fed has propped up our economy on a lie based on fake economic numbers based on free money. The govt' is a lie from top to bottom. You don't have to look any further than all the noise we got from the GOP about Obamacare. When the rubber met the road we found out that it was all lies and they love central govt' controls. Look further out. The world economy is basically the same house of cards that the US economy is. You don't have to look any further than Brexit, Catalonia and all the other places that are removing themselves from the shitshows they are tied to. Even the silly Kurds are splintering off on their own which is going to be a powder keg exploding shortly.

What doesn't interest me anymore are the lies. They are too numerous. What interests me is the truth and if it still exists.

I completely agree with everything you say.  And I have absolutely no control over any of it.  I do have control over my opinion that Fed Gov meddling in yet one more f'ing thing doesn't come anywhere close to making any of the above situation better.  And letting go of the ideal of our COTUS, which is what this thing essentially boils down to, ain't gonna happen.  I'll probably never be ready to just say 'eff it' and not care what "they" do.

Offline DiogenesLamp

Wow! That's friggin AWESOME!

Glad to finally confirm that someone else is also banging a hot chick.

I figured you would get it.  You seem to have the proper sort of appreciation for feminine beauty. 

:) 
‘What all the wise men promised has not happened, and what all the damned fools said would happen has come to pass.’
— Lord Melbourne —

Offline RoosGirl

Wow! That's friggin AWESOME!

Glad to finally confirm that someone else is also banging a hot chick.

You mean besides Trump?

Offline DiogenesLamp

I completely agree with everything you say.  And I have absolutely no control over any of it.  I do have control over my opinion that Fed Gov meddling in yet one more f'ing thing doesn't come anywhere close to making any of the above situation better.  And letting go of the ideal of our COTUS, which is what this thing essentially boils down to, ain't gonna happen.  I'll probably never be ready to just say 'eff it' and not care what "they" do.

Something which you may not have considered is this:  Sometimes when you can't make things better,  you can make them better by making them worse. 

Grant understood this concept.

“I know no method to secure the repeal of bad or obnoxious laws so effective as their stringent execution.”
– Ulysses S. Grant
‘What all the wise men promised has not happened, and what all the damned fools said would happen has come to pass.’
— Lord Melbourne —

Online roamer_1

For some reason that D@mned fool just keeps on winning!

You've misspelled 'whining'.

Offline RoosGirl

Something which you may not have considered is this:  Sometimes when you can't make things better,  you can make them better by making them worse. 

Grant understood this concept.

“I know no method to secure the repeal of bad or obnoxious laws so effective as their stringent execution.”
– Ulysses S. Grant

With as worse as things have gotten they damn sure should be getting better soon.  I'm afraid our history teaches us that Fed Gov does not remove its fingers from anything it takes though.  I can't think of anything that has gotten better with more regulation.

Offline Frank Cannon

I completely agree with everything you say.  And I have absolutely no control over any of it.  I do have control over my opinion that Fed Gov meddling in yet one more f'ing thing doesn't come anywhere close to making any of the above situation better. And letting go of the ideal of our COTUS, which is what this thing essentially boils down to, ain't gonna happen.  I'll probably never be ready to just say 'eff it' and not care what "they" do.

But you should feel comforted by the fact that it is the Fed Govt' meddling and they are consistently bad at following through and doing anything anymore.

Online roamer_1

Don't focus on a tree,  look at the forest.   

Ahhh ... So the ends justify the means...

Offline Frank Cannon

You mean besides Trump?

Are you a hot chick? I'm always looking for a spare just in case.

Offline RoosGirl

Are you a hot chick? I'm always looking for a spare just in case.

Are we talking about temper or looks?

Offline Frank Cannon

Are we talking about temper or looks?

I want the whole package.

Offline RoosGirl

I want the whole package.

Too bad for you then, I'm nobody's spare.

Offline Frank Cannon

Too bad for you then, I'm nobody's spare.

Fair enough. What do you have on the table to move you up to the expensive seats?

Offline RoosGirl

Fair enough. What do you have on the table to move you up to the expensive seats?

Bitch please.

Offline InHeavenThereIsNoBeer

Dr Bombay has me off on my meds. You gotta get that right balance between the scotch, Quaaludes and penicillin.

Balance is for those thing djt grabs.
My avatar shows the national debt in stacks of $100 bills.  If you look very closely under the crane you can see the Statue of Liberty.

Offline Frank Cannon

Bitch please.

Hey. Just curious about things. How do you look in Loubs? How fast can you immobilize a man with a 4ft piece of hemp? Do you put mayo on your burger?

Offline RoosGirl

Hey. Just curious about things. How do you look in Loubs? How fast can you immobilize a man with a 4ft piece of hemp? Do you put mayo on your burger?

1. Louboutins?  Pfft, overpriced and overstyled Uggs

2. Speed is unimportant in such things.

3. Is this some sort of gross euphemism for something?

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
What "risk"?

As @DiogenesLamp eloquently spelled out, NBC, CNN, and others are censoring information that is very damaging to the DEM Party.

...and too many Hollywood 'stars' who remained silent knowing about his reputation and proclivities.

They do this for the sole reason of affecting elections and assisting the Left push their Agenda.

...robbing us of "Consent".

That is something, for which the American People would get behind a President.  And would it be 'Populist'?  Or Constitutionally mandated he do somthing about it?

Precedent. Precedent when the burgeoning internet is replacing the MSM for where people get news. Precedent that another Obama or Hillary could use to clamp down iwth.

What influence do they have? Despite their best efforts the GOP runs the country and the Dems are in shambles.

Like I said, the only people the MSM seems to influence is our GOP congress critters. If they'd quit being scared and get off their butts to do something, they could put the Dem party away for decades.
The Republic is lost.

Offline Frank Cannon

1. Ugg (sound of exasperation)
2. Awesome answer
3. I hate mayo except in deviled eggs. If you put it on burgers I will be disgusted and have to hit the ignore button.

Offline RoosGirl

1. Ugg (sound of exasperation)
2. Awesome answer
3. I hate mayo except in deviled eggs. If you put it on burgers I will be disgusted and have to hit the ignore button.

You probably put sweet relish in your deviled eggs which is more reason to put someone on ignore than mayo on a burger.  However, to answer your question, the dried out crap burgers you get from any restaurant need mayo.  A well made, homemade burger with beef that has the correct fat ratio is flavorful and juicy enough not to need it.

This thread is turning into late 80's USA Up All Night.

Which is an improvement.
My avatar shows the national debt in stacks of $100 bills.  If you look very closely under the crane you can see the Statue of Liberty.

Offline Frank Cannon

You probably put sweet relish in your deviled eggs which is more reason to put someone on ignore than mayo on a burger.  However, to answer your question, the dried out crap burgers you get from any restaurant need mayo.  A well made, homemade burger with beef that has the correct fat ratio is flavorful and juicy enough not to need it.

A) The only thing that goes on a deviled egg is paprika and an olive. If I see sweet relish out at a picnic I throw it away to save others from the indignity.

B) High rollers like me do not eat "crap burgers" so I have no need for mayo.....but I was reading a Redbook at the Dentists office and found you can use mayo to get gum out of hair. I also learned that you can make 8 different meals out of a bag of rice, a rutabega and a can of Campbell's Beef Consume.

Offline Frank Cannon

This thread is turning into late 80's USA Up All Night.

Which is an improvement.

Ah shit. You found us out. I am indeed Gilbert Gottfried and Roos is in reality Rhonda Shear.

If you could keep this under your hat it would be appreciated. We don't want the other posters to treat us differently because we're A list celebs.

A) The only thing that goes on a deviled egg is paprika and an olive. If I see sweet relish out at a picnic I throw it away to save others from the indignity.

B) High rollers like me do not eat "crap burgers" so I have no need for mayo.....but I was reading a Redbook at the Dentists office and found you can use mayo to get gum out of hair. I also learned that you can make 8 different meals out of a bag of rice, a rutabega and a can of Campbell's Beef Consume.

I'm a low roller.  Can I use mayo to get the hair out of my gum when I leave on the bedpost overnight?

Offline RoosGirl

First of all, no paprika and no olive; that stuff on deviled eggs is so white trash.  The most delicious deviled egg is mayo, *dill* relish, a very small dash of dry mustard powder and Nature's Season.  That is it.  You make egg salad with the same ingredients.

I think I'd rather slit my wrists than get meal advice from Redbook.  I didn't realize that high rollers went to dentists that had shitty mag like Redbook in the waiting room.  Mine has Garden & Gun and Architectural Digest.