Author Topic: Rush: Tone-Deaf, Formulaic Liberals Defend Harvey Weinstein  (Read 556 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Rush: Tone-Deaf, Formulaic Liberals Defend Harvey Weinstein
« on: October 10, 2017, 07:13:42 pm »

Tone-Deaf, Formulaic Liberals Defend Harvey Weinstein

Oct 10, 2017

RUSH: Hey, folks, you know, the Harvey Weinstein story, this thing just keeps building now. Three women have accused him of rape. It’s in a New Yorker story by Ronan Farrow. Ronan Farrow is the daughter of Mia Farrow. And remember he used to do a show for a week on MSNBC. He had never been on TV before and won the Cronkite journalism award after his first night on TV. I’ll never forget that.

Brian Williams, these guys, “We’ve been doing this for 30 years, we haven’t won jack-whatever, and this guy one night and he gets the Cronkite Award?” Anyway, he’s got this story, and in this story, exactly what I told you, in this story you’ll see all over it, you’ll see the name Roger Ailes,. You’ll see the story and you’ll see the names, Bill O’Reilly. You know the name you will not see? I mean, this story’s long, 8,000 words. You know the name you won’t see in this story? Bill Clinton.

You do not see the name Bill Clinton in the story of Harvey Weinstein at all in the New Yorker. And you really have to look hard to find the name Bill Clinton in many of the other stories. Can anybody tell me if you’ve heard this, because I haven’t. Has anybody heard anybody defending Harvey, say, “Come on. It didn’t affect the way Harvey did his job. Come on, everybody does it.” Remember the old Bill Clinton defense we got? You haven’t heard anybody say that about Harvey?

Well, you know, Donna Karan came out and did defend Harvey until the blowback happened and then she walked it back claiming she was taken out of context.

more
https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2017/10/10/the-harvey-weinstein-drama-builds/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34