Author Topic: Rush: New Black Pantherette Jemele Hill Suspended by ESPN  (Read 567 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Rush: New Black Pantherette Jemele Hill Suspended by ESPN
« on: October 10, 2017, 07:15:17 pm »

New Black Pantherette Jemele Hill Suspended by ESPN

Oct 10, 2017

RUSH: The New Black Pantherette, Jemele Hill, who is recently suspended from…? (interruption) What are you lookin’ at? New. New Black Panther. She’s not a Huey Newton.

I mean, the Black Panthers, they’re one and alone. But the New Black Panther… She’s a New Black Pantherette. These are the people that thwarted people’s efforts to vote in Philadelphia. (interruption) Uh-oh. Dawn is got a worried look on. (interruption) Oh, it’s not about me. Okay. I use barometers on the other side of the glass to tell myself when the media is gonna get exercised over something I say, and… (laughing) Okay. So Jemele Hill, the New Black Pantherette at ESPN, was not suspended for claiming that Trump was a white supremacist. But she has been suspended “for violation of social media policy.”

“ESPN has suspended [the New Black Pantherette] Jemele Hill for what it said was a second violation of the network’s social media guidelines on Monday.” Jemele Hill… She is a radical, by the way. She’s an angry radical. I mean, you can just tell as a viewer. You can just tell this. That better not offend her. She should have been happy at that observation. That’s the aura that she projects on ESPN. She “in a tweet said her followers should consider boycotting advertisers of Dallas Cowboys owner Jerry Jones after Jones threatened to bench any player who kneels during the national anthem.”

more
https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2017/10/10/new-black-pantherette-jemele-hill-suspended-by-espn/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34