Author Topic: Ted Cruz Votes in Favor of 2018 National Defense Authorization Act  (Read 4697 times)

Online libertybele

Ted Cruz Votes in Favor of 2018 National Defense Authorization Act
« on: September 20, 2017, 11:13:18 pm »
Ted Cruz Votes in Favor of 2018 National Defense Authorization Act

U.S. Senator Ted Cruz voted yesterday in favor of final passage of the FY2018 National Defense Authorization Act (NDAA), which provides numerous military necessities, including over $512 million in military construction funds to the state of Texas for 2018.

Senator Cruz sponsored 13 amendments and cosponsored nine that were successfully adopted into the bill, benefitting both Texas and military interests abroad and in space.....

"“Today the United States Senate fulfilled our first responsibility: ensuring the defense of this nation with legislation that marks a critical step in rebuilding our nation’s military, further protecting our national security interests at home and abroad, and fulfilling our promise to better equip and expand training for our men and women in uniform,” Sen. Cruz said.".....

Read More: Ted Cruz Votes Yes on National Defense Authorization Act | http://kfyo.com/ted-cruz-votes-in-favor-of-2018-national-defense-authorization-act/?trackback=tsmclip

Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Re: Ted Cruz Votes in Favor of 2018 National Defense Authorization Act
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2017, 11:25:25 pm »

Online corbe

« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2017, 11:32:28 pm »
   @Right_in_Virginia your valiant attempt at trolling this very excellent Cruz Thread are an abomination on the very character of this Forum and quite frankly, Boring.

:tongue2:

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2017, 02:17:23 am »
   @Right_in_Virginia your valiant attempt at trolling this very excellent Cruz Thread are an abomination on the very character of this Forum and quite frankly, Boring.

Corbe ... you are getting cranky again.  Why don't you wait until RIV actually trolls before chastising him.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Online corbe

« Reply #4 on: September 21, 2017, 02:55:06 am »
  Gee @Emjay I thought the  :tongue2:   emoji was a dead give away that I just wanted RiV to come out and play, prudence like, besides the thread had no posts yet and it wasn't her's anyway that I was perceived as crashing.
  I had to go check the moon phase to rule that out as to why you women are so dam sensitive tonight, I meant no harm. I assured her, though, I will back off, since she longer understands my sense of humor.
  As this too shall pass, tomorrow is another day entirely.

PS:  I think it's a HER.
« Last Edit: September 21, 2017, 02:56:15 am by corbe »
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #5 on: September 21, 2017, 02:59:05 am »
Someone says prude and look who appears!   ^-^

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #6 on: September 21, 2017, 02:59:06 am »
Everybody is  cranky and sensitive.  I hope it passes soon.

Offline Mom MD

« Reply #7 on: September 21, 2017, 03:05:02 am »
Everybody is  cranky and sensitive.  I hope it passes soon.

Who are you calling cranky?  I resemble that remark!  I'd probably be less cranky if some reprobate hadn't stolen my iphone today.
God is still in control

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #8 on: September 21, 2017, 03:06:23 am »
Who are you calling cranky?  I resemble that remark!  I'd probably be less cranky if some reprobate hadn't stolen my iphone today.

That stinks.  Sorry that happened to you.

Offline Mom MD

« Reply #9 on: September 21, 2017, 03:08:55 am »
That stinks.  Sorry that happened to you.

The worst part (besides what it cost) was spending 3 hours of my day off in the cellphone store trying to replace it.  Oh well, I hope whoever took it needed it worse than I did.  Others have had a far worse day I'm sure.  Hope you have a good night!
God is still in control

Online corbe

« Reply #10 on: September 21, 2017, 03:12:42 am »
   If apologies are in order I'll make my first one to @libertybele it was her thread and a damn good one, too.
   My second apology would be to all Briefers because this being a Cruz Thread and all we never got the chance to debate his citizenship, his girlfriends and his fathers complicity in the JFK assassination.  Hopefully. another opportunity will present itself soon.

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #11 on: September 21, 2017, 03:13:40 am »
He was born in Canada you know.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #12 on: September 21, 2017, 03:15:54 am »

Oh, no!  Really?  You have a good excuse for crankiness.

Online corbe

« Reply #13 on: September 21, 2017, 03:17:01 am »
  Imagine him PM of Canada renegotiating NAFTA with Trump, we'd be screwed.

Offline InHeavenThereIsNoBeer

« Reply #14 on: September 21, 2017, 03:22:22 am »
He was born in Canada you know.

So, is he officially a Dreamer?
My avatar shows the national debt in stacks of $100 bills.  If you look very closely under the crane you can see the Statue of Liberty.

Online corbe

« Reply #15 on: September 21, 2017, 03:25:25 am »
   No, @InHeavenThereIsNoBeer that makes him a wanker, Only Mexicans can dream.

Online libertybele

« Reply #16 on: September 21, 2017, 03:34:18 am »
 :threadjack:    :odrama:

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online libertybele

« Reply #17 on: September 21, 2017, 03:38:14 am »
The objective anyways was to point out that Cruz sponsored 13 amendments that were successfully adopted -- for those who have accused him of never accomplishing anything ...

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #18 on: September 21, 2017, 03:41:24 am »

That's truly pathetic, @corbe.   **nononono*

How the hell you know this is "..a very excellent Cruz thread..." , when you crap on in reply #2?    :laugh:

@Emjay

@Right_in_Virginia is not only a woman, but she's also a lady.  ^-^

« Last Edit: September 21, 2017, 03:44:42 am by DCPatriot »
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #19 on: September 21, 2017, 03:51:17 am »
  Gee @Emjay I thought the  :tongue2:   emoji was a dead give away that I just wanted RiV to come out and play, prudence like, besides the thread had no posts yet and it wasn't her's anyway that I was perceived as crashing.
  I had to go check the moon phase to rule that out as to why you women are so dam sensitive tonight, I meant no harm. I assured her, though, I will back off, since she longer understands my sense of humor.
  As this too shall pass, tomorrow is another day entirely.

PS:  I think it's a HER.

Do you?  I always thought a 'he' although the most passionate Trump lovers on TOS were the women.  It was dang pathetic.

Anyway, women are always sensitive so keep that in mind at all times.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #20 on: September 21, 2017, 03:53:46 am »
   If apologies are in order I'll make my first one to @libertybele it was her thread and a damn good one, too.
   My second apology would be to all Briefers because this being a Cruz Thread and all we never got the chance to debate his citizenship, his girlfriends and his fathers complicity in the JFK assassination.  Hopefully. another opportunity will present itself soon.

Okay, you are now forgiven because you just made me laugh... really ... out loud.

So, I guess I could say LOL if I didn't hate that so much.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #21 on: September 21, 2017, 04:01:39 am »
Happy Autumn, everyone!     :beer:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online corbe

« Reply #22 on: September 21, 2017, 04:06:45 am »
That's truly pathetic, @corbe.   **nononono*

How the hell you know this is "..a very excellent Cruz thread..." , when you crap on in reply #2?    :laugh:

@Emjay

@Right_in_Virginia is not only a woman, but she's also a lady.  ^-^

What is it with you Trumpers tonight @DCPatriot I explained up thread my intentions and they were not malicious at all. I am fully aware that RiV is a LADY and as far as crapping on this thread in post 2, since everybody seems to be a damn snowflake tonight, I am guilty as charged. In my defense you sensitive types need to come to grips with what really ailes you and quite taking it out on me, I too can be very sensitive and am prone to get my panties in a wad.

Another thing in my defense, I am following the Carmelo Anthony trade to the Rockets this weekend on my other Forum and I may be a bit absent minded here, I play and debate here, never insult.  go grab a cup of covfefe and chill, please.

Oceander

« Reply #23 on: September 21, 2017, 04:08:08 am »
   What is it with you Trumpers tonight @DCPatriot I explained up thread my intentions and they were not malicious at all. I am fully aware that RiV is a LADY and as far as crapping on this thread in post 2, since everybody seems to be a damn snowflake tonight, I am guilty as charged. In my defense you sensitive types need to come to grips with what really ailes you and quite taking it out on me, I too can be very sensitive and am prone to get my panties in a wad.

Another thing in my defense, I am following the Carmelo Anthony trade to the Rockets this weekend on my other Forum and I may be a bit absent minded here, I play and debate here, never insult.  go grab a cup of covfefe and chill, please.

:bigsilly:

He's quite the little snowflake, isn't he?

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #24 on: September 21, 2017, 04:08:56 am »

Oh, so sorry.  We have been through that before. 
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.