Author Topic: Ted Cruz Votes in Favor of 2018 National Defense Authorization Act  (Read 4701 times)

Online libertybele

Re: Ted Cruz Votes in Favor of 2018 National Defense Authorization Act
« Reply #50 on: September 21, 2017, 04:38:20 pm »
   H3ll, I wasn't even trying to derail this Thread, BUT had I not successfully failed at doing so one of you Trumpers would have done it, it's no secret yall don't like positive news about Sen Cruz and usually get Threads about him locked or obliterated beyond recognition. 
   Have a piece of pahkahn Pie and chill.

OK ... since this thread is now officially derailed and crap anyways ... I have an excellent pecan pie recipe; one that I adapted after visiting a plantation in Arkansas:

Pecan Pie

3 large eggs
1/2 cup light corn syrup
3 tbsp. maple syrup
1/2 cup sugar
3 tbs. butter melted
1 1/2 tbsp. vanilla
8" pie crust

In a large mixing bowl, combine all ingredients till well mixed and fluffy.  Place pecan halves in pie shell and spread evenly.  Pour mixture over pecans in pie shell and bake at 350 for 45-50 min or until knife inserted into the center of the pie comes out clean.  Cool on rack for 30 min. before serving.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline anubias

« Reply #51 on: September 21, 2017, 04:48:32 pm »

Feel free to laugh. All the ruined threads here are beyond old to me.

Online corbe

« Reply #52 on: September 21, 2017, 05:05:04 pm »
Feel free to laugh. All the ruined threads here are beyond old to me.

@anubias

Just because a few people, some deem as humorless disrupters (me), thrash around in 'some' Threads, no one is stopping anyone from commenting on the OP and reigniting the conversation.  I'll try.

Sen. Cruz and President Trump are more similar than different on Defense spending, It's not lost on me that Ted got some funding for Texas manufacturing of the F35, not sure I agree with this so I'll withhold judgment.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #53 on: September 21, 2017, 05:14:15 pm »
@anubias

Just because a few people, some deem as humorless disrupters (me), thrash around in 'some' Threads, no one is stopping anyone from commenting on the OP and reigniting the conversation.  I'll try.

Sen. Cruz and President Trump are more similar than different on Defense spending, It's not lost on me that Ted got some funding for Texas manufacturing of the F35, not sure I agree with this so I'll withhold judgment.

I won't fault him for getting something for Texas.  At least it's actually for defense spending.