Author Topic: Ray Lewis: Racist Tweet from Kaepernick’s Girlfriend Cost Him Job With Ravens  (Read 1345 times)

rangerrebew

Ray Lewis: Racist Tweet from Kaepernick’s Girlfriend Cost Him Job With Ravens

By Ann | September 6, 2017 12:35PM

While many think exiled quarterback Colin Kaepernick made his own bed, liberals continue to blame his ongoing unemployment on systematic racism within the NFL. However, Baltimore Ravens legend Ray Lewis has poked a huge hole in that narrative.

On Tuesday, Lewis revealed on Inside the NFL that the Ravens were all set to sign Kaepernick as a back-up to Joe Flacco until Kaepernick’s girlfriend, radio host Nessa Diab, leveled an extremely racist meme at Lewis:

http://thepoliticalinsider.com/ray-lewis-colin-kaepernick-nessa-diab-racist-tweet/?utm_content=4371d3fdbb69c3b8a6473c7b9fa19141&source=CI&utm_campaign=TPI_Newsletter_9_6_17_afternoon&utm_source=TPI-Newsletter-9-6-17-afternoon&utm_medium=email
« Last Edit: September 07, 2017, 09:08:11 am by rangerrebew »

Offline stephen50right

We all know why Colin Kaepernick hasn't been signed. He's bad for business and last time I checked, the NFL was a business first, and everything else a distant second.

Colin Kaepernick is a disease, and the NFL owners would be wise to never to allow him to play again in their league.

Offline DB

We all know why Colin Kaepernick hasn't been signed. He's bad for business and last time I checked, the NFL was a business first, and everything else a distant second.

Colin Kaepernick is a disease, and the NFL owners would be wise to never to allow him to play again in their league.

If I may ask, were you a member of FR known as "TOS" here, and if so what was your name? For some reason you seem familiar to me...

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
Interesting. Of all the teams that might sign Kaepernick, Baltimore had the best chance to do so, because Greg Roman, Kaep's offensive coordinator in San Francisco, is on the coaching staff there. Roman is one of the few who could work with his unconventional skill set on short notice. (Tim Tebow was another example; Josh McDaniels was one of the only coaches to give him a chance.)

So if Baltimore was scared off, he's screwed six ways to Sunday.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline Applewood

I don't know.  NFL owners have put up with a lot of [expletive] from their best players so long as those players delivered.  Kaepernick, however, was not very good. 

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Kaepernick got involved with folks who like Che Guevara, Fidel Castro and that type of stuff. I hesitate to call it communism but it does seem to be Castroism. In short, I think his radical girlfriend screwed him up.  I think he once was even wearing a Che t-shirt.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Rush talked about this too.

How about Robert Griffin III, a Heisman trophy winner, he currently has no team. I read his wiki bio for Griffin and he did suffer from injuries last season; so maybe that's a part of it.

But as it is, both are without a team.

Offline Mod2

Moved to Sports/Entertainment category.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
I don't know.  NFL owners have put up with a lot of [expletive] from their best players so long as those players delivered.  Kaepernick, however, was not very good.

Sad to say but if Kaepernick was a top quarterback, at least a few teams would sign him.

But the Dallas Cowboys would never sign him.

And the NFL needs to learn that most of their audience don't want to hear politics from the players.  At All.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline Applewood

Sad to say but if Kaepernick was a top quarterback, at least a few teams would sign him.

But the Dallas Cowboys would never sign him.

And the NFL needs to learn that most of their audience don't want to hear politics from the players.  At All.

There are some who might disagree with you about Kaepernick like this one:

https://www.google.com/amp/profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2017/09/01/colin-kaepernicks-old-position-coach-says-unemployment-is-football-related/amp/

Wingnut

There are some who might disagree with you about Kaepernick like this one:

https://www.google.com/amp/profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2017/09/01/colin-kaepernicks-old-position-coach-says-unemployment-is-football-related/amp/

former 49ers quarterback is willing to go on the record saying he’s convinced Kaepernick’s unemployed because of football and not politics.
Well That is just racist.  If He has a job in football he will not have it for long.  The hounds will desend and pick his white ass bones clean! 

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
Just saw some fool on the Chiefs didn't stand last night for the Anthem.

Offline Applewood

Just saw some fool on the Chiefs didn't stand last night for the Anthem.

Yeah, I saw that too.  But the camera spent a lot of time panning over all the players who DID stand, including more than a few black players.