Author Topic: Clinton book: Abedin broke into tears after learning Weiner sexting restarted email probe  (Read 647 times)

Online corbe

Clinton book: Abedin broke into tears after learning Weiner sexting restarted email probe

By John Bowden - 09/05/17 02:42 PM EDT

Hillary Clinton's longtime aide Huma Abedin was devastated by the news that her husband's underage sexting investigation had caused the FBI to reopen the probe into Clinton's private email server, according to a leaked copy of the former Democratic nominee's new book.

A leaked copy of "What Happened," obtained by RadarOnline.com, reveals that Abedin burst into tears and lamented that her husband, disgraced former Congressman Anthony Weiner (D-N.Y.), would "be the death" of her.

<..snip..>

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/349254-clinton-book-abedin-broke-into-tears-after-learning-weiners
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
That just makes me tear up....from laughter.
The Republic is lost.

Offline anubias

I'm sure Abedin was  VERY afraid that Weiner would be the death of her via Arkancide

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
I'm sure she was hoping that it had become old news.

Online mountaineer

I'll take "marriages that make absolutely no sense" for $200, Alex.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org