Author Topic: Uncovered: decades-old government report showing climate data was bad, unfit for purpose  (Read 482 times)

rangerrebew

Uncovered: decades-old government report showing climate data was bad, unfit for purpose
Guest Blogger / 3 days ago August 12, 2017   

IPCC Knew from Start Climate Data Inadequate

Guest opinion: Dr. Tim Ball

In 1999, the National Academy of Sciences, the research arm of the National Research Council, released a study expressing concern about the accuracy of the data used in the debate over climate change. They said there are,

“Deficiencies in the accuracy, quality and continuity of the records,” that “place serious limitations on the confidence that can be placed in the research results.”

https://wattsupwiththat.com/2017/08/12/uncovered-decades-old-report-showing-climate-data-was-bad/

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Uncovered: decades-old government report showing climate data was bad, unfit for purpose
Guest Blogger / 3 days ago August 12, 2017   

IPCC Knew from Start Climate Data Inadequate

Guest opinion: Dr. Tim Ball

In 1999, the National Academy of Sciences, the research arm of the National Research Council, released a study expressing concern about the accuracy of the data used in the debate over climate change. They said there are,

“Deficiencies in the accuracy, quality and continuity of the records,” that “place serious limitations on the confidence that can be placed in the research results.”

https://wattsupwiththat.com/2017/08/12/uncovered-decades-old-report-showing-climate-data-was-bad/

If you have ever looked at a few of the monitoring stations used to gather said data it would be obvious to you why the data is bad!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

rangerrebew

If you have ever looked at a few of the monitoring stations used to gather said data it would be obvious to you why the data is bad!

Are you suggesting sites in the middle of NYC, LA, and Chi. or between runways at O'Hare aren't ideally situated?  *****rollingeyes*****

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Are you suggesting sites in the middle of NYC, LA, and Chi. or between runways at O'Hare aren't ideally situated?  *****rollingeyes*****

Yes I am as well as those situated in the flow pattern of kitchen exhaust fans at major restaurants and a hundred other such things. 
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien