Author Topic: President Trump calls it 'sad' that Republicans aren't defending him against the 'phony Russian Witch Hunt'  (Read 2739 times)

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
yes Hillary would have been so much better /s

Has yet to be determined. 

What is becoming certain, is that at this point - ANY ONE of the other 17 GOP candidates would have been much better than Trump.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical

What is becoming certain, is that at this point - ANY ONE of the other 17 GOP candidates would have been much better than Trump.

:amen:

Oceander

With the second sentiment I wholeheartedly agree.  The only plus Trump really had over Hillary is Justice Gorsuch. 

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher

I don't know, Kasich would have been a bust too. 16 others for sure though.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Rivergirl

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
I don't know, Kasich would have been a bust too. 16 others for sure though.

Kasich is the reason we have Trump instead of Cruz IMO.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Maybe if you hadn't trashed literally everybody in the Party to get to where you are today, you might have more friends?  Oh I dunno, just thinking out loud here.

@Cyber Liberty kinda funny how the guy that didn't need us is now crying that we won't stick up for him.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline EasyAce

• RIP Blue, 2012-2020---my big, gentle friend.

@INVAR
Any one of the members of my mother's 1959 mah jongg club would have been better than Donaldus Minimus!

"The question of who is right is a small one, indeed, beside the question of what is right."---Albert Jay Nock.

Fake news---news you don't like or don't want to hear.

HonestJohn

With the second sentiment I wholeheartedly agree.  The only plus Trump really had over Hillary is Justice Gorsuch.

Not that any of the other candidates in the primary wouldn't have done the same or similar.

:whistle:

Silver Pines

I thought Trump was the one who would finally bring the media to heel.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

@Cyber Liberty kinda funny how the guy that didn't need us is now crying that we won't stick up for him.

Relax.  The President is not talking about you, he's referring to Congress.  You're still off the hook.   ^-^

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I thought Trump was the one who would finally bring the media to heel.

As a general proposition, I like to see Republicans in office, if for no better reason than seeing the press do their jobs again.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Victoria33

@Cripplecreek

Thanks for the news about Tillerson.  I had not read that.  I wondered how he could stand the position he is in with Trump.

Offline Rivergirl

I read that the RNC is paying for DT's legal fees.  I sure do hope  that is incorrect.