Author Topic: Will Obama Be Booed Like His Supporters Booed Bush In 2009? [Videos at link]  (Read 952 times)

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Will Obama Be Booed Like His Supporters Booed Bush In 2009?

When Donald Trump is sworn in as the country’s 45th president, outgoing President Barack Obama will be in attendance to witness the peaceful transition of power.

The last time power was transferred, the 2009 inauguration of Obama, the tone turned ugly when then outgoing President, George W. Bush, was introduced to the crowd and was met with loud, sustained booing.

Even liberal MSNBC found the booing of Bush to be distasteful. Commentator Chris Matthews implored attendees, “Don’t do it,” as the chorus of boos started. “Bad form here,” he continued.

Fellow MSNBC host Rachel Maddow added, “That is not what I expected.”

http://dailycaller.com/2017/01/19/will-obama-be-booed-like-his-supporters-booed-bush-in-2009-video/
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline montanajoe

Will Obama Be Booed Like His Supporters Booed Bush In 2009

Yep... :shrug:

Online DCPatriot

Will Obama Be Booed Like His Supporters Booed Bush In 2009

Yep... :shrug:

You, betcha!    :beer:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
No, he won't be.  Our side is much more polite.  Donald Trump, however, will probably be booed if the small bunch of protesters is allowed to get close enough to be heard.

Four hours left.  I wonder if Obastard's Pardon and EO pen is overheating yet?
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online DCPatriot

No, he won't be.  Our side is much more polite.  Donald Trump, however, will probably be booed if the small bunch of protesters is allowed to get close enough to be heard.

Four hours left.  I wonder if Obastard's Pardon and EO pen is overheating yet?

You wanna bet?

It won't be recorded as being as loud as the boos for GWB, because Obama had a million people on the Mall, but trust me...you will be able to hear it.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2017, 01:01:45 pm by DCPatriot »

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
You wanna bet?

It won't be recorded as being as loud as the boos for GWB, because Obama had a million people on the Mall, but trust me...you will be able to hear it.

Well, I can guarantee you'll be able to hear it in my house....  :smokin:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Frank Cannon

I hope so.

Offline Hoodat

Will Obama Be Booed Like His Supporters Booed Bush In 2009?

This is what I will be chanting:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jsaTElBljOE
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online DCPatriot