Author Topic: Smoke bombs and profanity: How the Left welcomes a peaceful transition of power  (Read 389 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Smoke bombs and profanity: How the Left welcomes a peaceful transition of power
posted at 8:41 am on January 20, 2017 by Ed Morrissey

It’s already become a cliché, but this is one reason why we have President Donald Trump. As Trump supporters celebrated the eve of the inauguration with a dance at the National Press Club (called “The DeploraBall” as a play on attacks on their character), Trump’s opponents gathered in the street outside to protest, and … events played out exactly as one would have guessed. NBC Washington’s Shomari Stone reported from the scene after smoke bombs got thrown by the crowd, which then complained that police used pepper spray to disperse them:

more
http://hotair.com/archives/2017/01/20/smoke-bombs-and-profanity-how-the-left-welcomes-a-peaceful-transition-of-power/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Hondo69

• The more I know the less I understand
Hey, I'm here to protest, where do I go?

Those pretending to be Tea Party members go to Lot 2 Section 4.

If you wish to set yourself on fire that is Lot 6 Section 11 next to the Exxon gas station.

If you're planning on leaving for Canada immediately after the swearing in you can pick up your map with directions next to the buses at Lot 14.

If you have a check from George Soros to cash we recommend you do that before protesting.