Author Topic: Hillary Clinton blew the most winnable election in modern American history.  (Read 19421 times)

Offline Frank Cannon

There's several other NeverTrumps that could use it too - might get a group rate?

Why are you guys so into groups and rallies?

Offline mirraflake

actually Hillary would have lost to any of the Republicans, Trump was her best bet.

Nope..the other candidates were all globalist, establishment types.. Hillary would have crushed them.

@geronl

Offline Frank Cannon

Nope..the other candidates were all globalist, establishment types.. Hillary would have crushed them.

@geronl

You have no idea what you are talking about. Hitlary was losing to every single GOP candidate and that includes Jim Gilmore. No one gave a shit about globalism. They heated Hitlary. If the Rats would have run Sanders, Trump would have lost and lost big. Just look at the enthusiasm he gave their party.

Oceander

Oh lookie!  @alicewonders @Right_in_Virginia
The harpie squad is back!  I'd say we missed you, but if that were true we'd have followed you to TOS, where harpies such as yourselves are welcome. 

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
You have no idea what you are talking about. Hitlary was losing to every single GOP candidate and that includes Jim Gilmore. No one gave a shit about globalism. They heated Hitlary. If the Rats would have run Sanders, Trump would have lost and lost big. Just look at the enthusiasm he gave their party.

I do so enjoy the claims of everybody else being globalist scum as Trump installs Goldman Sachs at the top levels of our fiscal structure.

Oceander

@geronl

/snicker

You have no clue what those candidates stood for, nor what those words mean.  You're like one of Pavlov's dogs, salivating on command at the ring of a bell, or in this case, opaque code words. 
« Last Edit: December 02, 2016, 08:40:53 pm by Oceander »

Online Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
One thing I will say in Trump's favor in this is... can we really trust polls anymore?

Offline musiclady

Valid point....group rates. Maybe they can sell some #nevertrump tombstones to help pay.

If you have an honest moment, can you tell me, after your man-child hero WON the election, why you are still so BITTER??
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline musiclady

I just want to point out that @alicewonders  and @flowers were both good people before they became angry, bitter trumpers.

I miss the people they used to be.  I LIKED those people.  They could think.  They could carry on conversations.  They had reasonable positions on issues.  They could disagree without hating you.

No more.

Sad.......   ****sheep****

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Oceander

One thing I will say in Trump's favor in this is... can we really trust polls anymore?

Actually, what it goes to show is that polls that don't factor in the Electoral College cannot be fully trusted. The fact of the matter is,  Clinton won the popular vote, she just didn't have those votes distributed sufficiently in the necessary states.

And before the harpies and Trump worshippers come flaming - they will anyways - I think the Electoral College was a genuinely smart invention of the Founders and would not do away with it, although I do think it should be awarded proportionately and not winner take all. 

Oceander

If you have an honest moment, can you tell me, after your man-child hero WON the election, why you are still so BITTER??

They're not bitter, they're hate-filled, like radical islamists who cannot stand the fact that there are still people who refuse to worship the Great Orange God. 

Offline mirraflake

I just want to point out that @alicewonders  and @flowers were both good people before they became angry, bitter trumpers.

I miss the people they used to be.  I LIKED those people.  They could think.  They could carry on conversations.  They had reasonable positions on issues.  They could disagree without hating you.

No more.

LOl it's how you treat people...calling posters  "boy" and other derogatory terms. You rub people the wrong way if you don't agree with them.

@musiclady
@alicewonders

« Last Edit: December 02, 2016, 09:02:45 pm by mirraflake »

Offline mirraflake

/snicker

You have no clue what those candidates stood for, nor what those words mean.  You're like one of Pavlov's dogs, salivating on command at the ring of a bell, or in this case, opaque code words.

Trump is America First and that is the reason why he won. The American people are tired of being the loser on trade deals. Do you really think Kasich or Jeb or Rubio or Christie would have saved Carrier jobs? Do you really think they would have closed the border?

The Republicans who ran were all globalist free trade types...the types who sell out the US workers, the ones who require 2500 page trade deals where the uS always gets the shit deal..

Give Trump a chance..
@Oceander
@Frank Cannon

Offline Night Hides Not

I do so enjoy the claims of everybody else being globalist scum as Trump installs Goldman Sachs at the top levels of our fiscal structure.

You're just going to love Steve Mnuchin...lmao.  Goldman Sachs, IndyMac, hedge funder, there's a trifecta for you.

I really don't want to hear Mr. Mnuchin regale himself as a market capitalist. The investors who agreed to buy IndyMac from the government/FDIC had at least 90% of their projected losses covered by the FDIC. It was the best that could have been done, under the circumstances.

It was like Warren Buffett investing $5 billion in Goldman Sachs, after his discussions with the NY Fed President, one Timothy Geithner.

Wall Street danced on the ruins of Main Street, and all I can say is "BOHICA!" We'll get a few crumbs, and maybe a virtual wall on our Southern Border. Make no mistake about it, though: Wall Street bankers and assorted crony capitalists are going to make a killing.
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.

Offline Night Hides Not

No more.

I remember the good old days of North Texas Freeper gatherings, and "Sore Loserman" bumper stickers.   8888crybaby
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

Offline Rivergirl

Just wondering why DT is determined to stop the recount.   He won a couple of those battleground states by only a few thousand votes.  Something wrong here.  VERY wrong.

Offline Night Hides Not

Trump is America First and that is the reason why he won. The American people are tired of being the loser on trade deals. Do you really think Kasich or Jeb or Rubio or Christie would have saved Carrier jobs? Do you really think they would have closed the border?

The Republicans who ran were all globalist free trade types...the types who sell out the US workers, the ones who require 2500 page trade deals where the uS always gets the shit deal..

Give Trump a chance..
@Oceander

@Frank Cannon

I've been giving Trump a chance, but I won't stay silent when obvious inconsistencies are raised. I understand there's a difference between campaigning and governing, but to excoriate Ted Cruz as a Goldman Sachs puppet when Trump's loading his cabinet with GS alumni?
« Last Edit: December 02, 2016, 09:12:52 pm by Night Hides Not »

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
She didn't seem to be in the best of health.

She really didn't hold many campaign rallies, it was a bit half-----.

Offline GrouchoTex

@geronl

...and Trump hires "Globalist,establishment types" from Goldman and Sachs, named Bannon and Mnuchin.
Now wants Mnuchin for Treasury Secretary and Bannon as an advisor.

Nope, No "Globalist, establishment types", here!

:whistle:
« Last Edit: December 02, 2016, 09:17:18 pm by GrouchoTex »

Offline musiclady

I remember the good old days of North Texas Freeper gatherings, and "Sore Loserman" bumper stickers.   8888crybaby

Yeah............... only algor lackeys were mad because he LOST.  Trump lackeys are angry and he WON.

There is no sense to their anger.   They're almost identical to Obama lovers who still hate everyone who voted against him.

Offline musiclady

They're not bitter, they're hate-filled, like radical islamists who cannot stand the fact that there are still people who refuse to worship the Great Orange God.

Not a parallel I'd use, but to me the Obama parallel is striking.  They don't support ideals or principles, but a very flawed human being.

Are they going to hate us forever because we disagree with their political idol?  Because we can't in good conscience worship Trump??

What continues to occur to me is that hatred only hurts the person who hates.  They are going to destroy themselves from the inside out because they can't let go.

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

• Ride for the Brand - Joshua 24:15
Must be the Koolaid.
“The way I see it, every time a man gets up in the morning he starts his life over. Sure, the bills are there to pay, and the job is there to do, but you don't have to stay in a pattern. You can always start over, saddle a fresh horse and take another trail.” ― Louis L'Amour

Offline musiclady

Must be the Koolaid.

Never did like that stuff.

Maybe that's why.......

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

• Ride for the Brand - Joshua 24:15
She didn't seem to be in the best of health.

She really didn't hold many campaign rallies, it was a bit half-----.
I'll bet if she'd have done more rallies she'd have lost even bigger.
“The way I see it, every time a man gets up in the morning he starts his life over. Sure, the bills are there to pay, and the job is there to do, but you don't have to stay in a pattern. You can always start over, saddle a fresh horse and take another trail.” ― Louis L'Amour

Offline musiclady

@mirraflake  PLEASE don't "mention" me.  I'm not one bit interested in your taunts and attempts to besmirch all men.  I don't know if that's what you did here, but until you straighten up and fly right, I'm going to keep you on Ignore.

Sorry, but the second time you played your dirty little game, you pushed me over the edge.

I will protect decent men like my husband and sons and all the good men on this forum before I'll agree with your lie that all males are perverted.

So if you ever want to back off and apologize for your smear campaign, I'll be good with that.

Until then........  :seeya: