Author Topic: Texas New Black Panther Party Leader: Blacks ‘Are Being Pimped Like Prostitutes’ by Democrats  (Read 613 times)

Offline unknown

Texas New Black Panther Party Leader: Blacks ‘Are Being Pimped Like Prostitutes’ by Democrats

http://www.breitbart.com/texas/2016/08/26/texas-new-black-panther-party-leader-blacks-pimped-like-prostitutes-democrats/

Bob Price
26 Aug 2016

HOUSTON, Texas – The leader of Houston’s New Black Panther Party said blacks “are being pimped like prostitutes” by Democrats and should listen to the message from Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump. Trump reached out to members of the black community last week during a speech following riots in Milwaukee, Wisconsin.

{.. snip ..}

I won't be here after the election and vote.

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)

Offline dfwgator

Not so much about Trump, but at least somebody is willing to say the truth about the Democrats.

Offline Norm Lenhart

Not so much about Trump, but at least somebody is willing to say the truth about the Democrats.

Indeed, though why do I think if Ted Cruz were the nominee, this guy would be TRUMPeting how great Hillary was for 'the struggle'?

Offline unknown

Indeed, though why do I think if Ted Cruz were the nominee, this guy would be TRUMPeting how great Hillary was for 'the struggle'?

I voted for Ted Cruz.

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
I voted for Ted Cruz.

I think he was talking about Quanell.

Offline unknown

lol - oh!    :facepalm:

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
New Black Panther leader today, says the same thing said by Malcolm X, two days before he was murdered by other blacks.

Take away the violence, and it overlaps with Trumps outreach. Few mainstream Republicans are gutsy enough to tell this group, this truth.

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline Norm Lenhart

Yup. But leave it to a Trump supporter to miss the obvious. they do that a lot.