Author Topic: Ugly Minority Girls Are Winning Beauty Pageants To Satisfy The Diversity Agenda  (Read 3934 times)

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
by David G. Brown
August 15, 2016

Toxic SJW notions of “beauty” (think awful role model and alleged scammer Tess Munster) are well-known. Sadly, it appears that the need to appease certain groups has now filtered down to giving beauty pageant titles to girls based on their race or ethnicity. Two recent “winners” of state-based national beauty pageants, Magnolia Maymuru (Miss World, Northern Territory, Australia) and Arianna Quan (Miss America, Michigan), are so unbelievably plain and even ugly that the “beauty” in beauty pageant should have been removed from the contests they each entered.

There comes a point at which certain agendas of the political, racial and ethnic variety try to determine who wins what. Magnolia Maymuru’s “triumph,” for example, resulted in a media that could not contain its delight about someone of a certain race winning a beauty pageant title. With all the fanfare regarding her minority status, it is hard to see how she won on merit. Shouldn’t a win like this speak for itself if it is deserved? In the end, what SJWs say should be treated as a normal thing is actually treated completely very abnormally, as if to justify it. The exact same thing happened with the laudatory coverage of Tess Munster for being “fat and beautiful.”

(excerpt)
Full article:
http://www.returnofkings.com/93424/ugly-minority-girls-are-winning-beauty-pageants-to-satisfy-the-diversity-agenda
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Arianna Quan

Magnolia Maymuru

Not sure what's wrong with this guy, but I don't think these women are ugly.  Seem quite pretty.  One is asian and one is abo, and they look like it, but so what?   And using the cover of bashing political correctness doesn't quite remove the misogyny.

Offline JustPassinThru

They can pick their winners any way they want.

And I'm free to ignore them.  When they advertise BEAUTY pageants and then the winners are ugly as busted blisters...fine.  Every man, or hominid, to his taste.

MOD1:  Obligatory reference to KKK scene from Blazing Saddles noted.  "Have a nice day!"
« Last Edit: August 28, 2016, 08:02:17 pm by Mod1 »

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Oh, and this is what he posts under: "Fashion model Molly Bair is far from my ideal girl, but she fits the bill of worthy beauty pageant winner far better than either Magnolia Maymuru or Arianna Quan."

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
They can pick their winners any way they want.

And I'm free to ignore them.  When they advertise BEAUTY pageants and then the winners are ugly as busted blisters...fine.  Every man, or hominid, to his taste.

Wow.   That's an interesting way of looking at things.
« Last Edit: August 28, 2016, 08:11:17 pm by Mod1 »

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
That website is a trip. It reads like thirteen year old boys trying to one up each other. This one for example takes the cake. Language warning...

http://www.returnofkings.com/93788/7-game-principles-verified-during-my-trip-in-ukraine

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Arianna Quan

Magnolia Maymuru

Not sure what's wrong with this guy, but I don't think these women are ugly.  Seem quite pretty.  One is asian and one is abo, and they look like it, but so what?   And using the cover of bashing political correctness doesn't quite remove the misogyny.
I don't think beauty has a color or race, though I think we may be hard wired to an extent as far as our genetics. There are many White women that I find quite beautiful, and just as many that I find downright ugly.........but, I can say the same about women of different ethnicities too!here is a great deal of truth in that old saying "Beauty is in the eye of the beholder" .

Offline ABX

Oh, and this is what he posts under: "Fashion model Molly Bair is far from my ideal girl, but she fits the bill of worthy beauty pageant winner far better than either Magnolia Maymuru or Arianna Quan."

She looks 10. Very disturbing the author would hold her up as an example of what he finds attractive.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
I guess as I have gotten older my tastes have changed. Bright eyes, pretty smile, great hair, takes care of herself, and a sparkly positive personality will cover up alot of otherwise physically ugly.

Bottom line is I've dated women that could chase most Victoria Secret models off the runway, and others that were quite homely. I don't give a damn anymore about others physical standards - if she does it for me and I'm happy, then all is good.
The Republic is lost.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

I guess he likes his gals from out of town.  Way out of town, like Alpha Centauri.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
I guess he likes his gals from out of town.  Way out of town, like Alpha Centauri.

I was thinking more that maybe Gollum from LOTR had a daughter. I'm really hoping that pic is photoshopped.
« Last Edit: August 28, 2016, 07:40:27 pm by Free Vulcan »
The Republic is lost.

Offline Neverdul

• Moderator Gubernatorial and State Races

:nometalk:

That website is a trip. It reads like thirteen year old boys trying to one up each other. This one for example takes the cake. Language warning...

http://www.returnofkings.com/93788/7-game-principles-verified-during-my-trip-in-ukraine

That was disturbing.  :wtf!:

About Jean-Batave Poqueliche

Jean-Batave is a martial artist from the viking stronghold of Normandy, France. He travels the world looking for new fighting techniques and new beautiful women. Eastern Europe taught him everything he knows and is his second home. His column runs every Thursday.

What he thinks he looks like:

What he probably looks like IRL:

« Last Edit: August 28, 2016, 07:47:03 pm by Neverdul »
So This Is How Liberty Dies, With Thunderous Applause

Offline mirraflake

Bottom line is I've dated women that could chase most Victoria Secret models off the runway, and others that were quite homely. I don't give a damn anymore about others physical standards - if she does it for me and I'm happy, then all is good.

Same here.. dated both sides of the 1-10 scale..er maybe  4-8 scale to be more honest.

My wife is a non makeup wearing country cowgirl and would not trade here for anything though she is cute with a great figure..

Most men I have known who married hot knockouts are all divorced now. ..though I know plenty of hot women who are super friendly and nice.

One of my friends married one of the most beautiful women I have seen in real life and he said guys would hit on her constantly their entire marriage. He is now divorced-she eventually traded up.

@Free Vulcan

Offline livius

LOL!  You're right, there's something seriously wrong with that face.  Not only childish looking, but - well, could be an extraterrestrial!  Or a weird anime-style blow up doll...

That said, the girls he thought so ugly looked fine to me, very pretty in their different ways, and I don't really think PC ethnic preferment had anything to do with it.  I'm a woman, btw, so I may not be judging this from the same point of view as the guys here...

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
I guess as I have gotten older my tastes have changed. Bright eyes, pretty smile, great hair, takes care of herself, and a sparkly positive personality will cover up alot of otherwise physically ugly.

I love you FV!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Doug Loss

• Proud Tennessean
Just gotta pile on.  Of the three women displayed in this thread, Arianna and Magnolia are far and away more appealing (at least to look at) than Molly is.  I especially liked Magnolia's infectious smile.
My political philosophy:

1) I'm not bothering anybody.
2) It's none of your business.
3) Leave me alone!

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
I especially liked Magnolia's infectious smile.

Exactly. A woman like Magnolia would own me. So more into that than the stereotypical 'hot chick'.
The Republic is lost.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
I must say—I've never been able to get to the whole "girlfriend" stage (much to my chagrin) in my life, but I have been far more likely to really fall for girls who are a little bit "homely"—maybe not perfect, model-like looks or curves or perfect faces, but certainly decent looking enough to redeem themselves.

Earlier in the thread, FV pretty much described my ideal woman, and what I imagine most guys are looking for in a partner. It's a shame there are so few and that they seem so difficult to find and to put the men and women together these days.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline Doug Loss

• Proud Tennessean
I must say—I've never been able to get to the whole "girlfriend" stage (much to my chagrin) in my life, but I have been far more likely to really fall for girls who are a little bit "homely"—maybe not perfect, model-like looks or curves or perfect faces, but certainly decent looking enough to redeem themselves.

Earlier in the thread, FV pretty much described my ideal woman, and what I imagine most guys are looking for in a partner. It's a shame there are so few and that they seem so difficult to find and to put the men and women together these days.

Well, I'll show you the perfect woman (This is me and my wife, when she got her citizenship):

[attachment deleted by admin]
My political philosophy:

1) I'm not bothering anybody.
2) It's none of your business.
3) Leave me alone!

Offline ABX

Exactly. A woman like Magnolia would own me. So more into that than the stereotypical 'hot chick'.

You all are right. I went back and looked again and to me, Magnolia is the one that really projects kindness and warmth with her smile.  And the blog author has the tall to trash her looks. Ten to one the author on that site is single.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Well, I'll show you the perfect woman (This is me and my wife, when she got her citizenship):

Beautiful, Doug!

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

[attachment deleted by admin]
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Arianna Quan

Magnolia Maymuru

I agree. I have no idea what the other contestants looked like,but both of those women are attractive.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

Ok,so the guy has a kinky spot in his heart for elves. As for me,I don't think women that have to run around in a shower to get wet are sexy.

I do like those big blue eyes,though.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

If all else fails,pretend to have money. There is no such thing as a ugly rich man.