Author Topic: An Internet Giveaway to the U.N.  (Read 1005 times)

Offline unknown

An Internet Giveaway to the U.N.
« on: August 29, 2016, 01:01:44 am »

An Internet Giveaway to the U.N.

If the U.S. abdicates internet stewardship, the United Nations might take control.

http://www.wsj.com/articles/an-internet-giveaway-to-the-u-n-1472421165

L. Gordon Crovitz
Aug. 28, 2016

When the Obama administration announced its plan to give up U.S. protection of the internet, it promised the United Nations would never take control. But because of the administration’s naiveté or arrogance, U.N. control is the likely result if the U.S. gives up internet stewardship as planned at midnight on Sept. 30.

{.. snip ..}

I won't be here after the election and vote.

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)

Offline unknown

Re: An Internet Giveaway to the U.N.
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2016, 01:04:18 am »

This is how the UN takes taxing authority.

The US use to made up of separate nation states. Starting with 13. Then the US fed has grown out of control, totally usurping and taking illegal authority from it's creation.

The UN will be much, much worse! Blue helmet army controlled by who? Blue helmet army enforcing what?

I won't be here after the election and vote.

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)