Author Topic: Sorry, Hillary: Trump’s policies are clearly better for blacks  (Read 638 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Sorry, Hillary: Trump’s policies are clearly better for blacks

By John Lott

August 25, 2016 | 10:10pm

Hillary Clinton claims that some of Donald Trump’s appeal is “xenophobic, racist, misogynistic.” On Thursday she asked, “If he doesn’t respect all Americans, how can he serve all Americans?”

But who actually cares more about blacks, in particular poor blacks?

On everything from education to jobs to crime, Trump’s policies offer a lifeline to people who have been losing ground for decades. Hillary’s policies will just exacerbate them. And no amount of speeches will change that.

On education, Trump strongly supports school choice. This would give inner-city blacks a way out of horribly performing public schools. Clinton attacks charters and clearly opposes other forms of school choice, opting to protect teachers unions at the expense of students.

more
http://nypost.com/2016/08/25/sorry-hillary-trumps-policies-are-clearly-better-for-blacks/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

geronl

Re: Sorry, Hillary: Trump’s policies are clearly better for blacks
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2016, 08:19:32 pm »
Trump doesn't have policies, he has suggestions that he doesn't believe in

HonestJohn

« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2016, 09:50:26 pm »
Trade wars are good for people?

Offline unknown

« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2016, 12:51:30 am »

Interesting article by John Lott!

:2gunz:

I won't be here after the election and vote.

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #4 on: August 28, 2016, 12:56:33 am »
Clinton seems more focused on helping criminals rather than their victims. She has promised to cut the US prison population by over 50 percent. By contrast, Trump says the problem is a lack of police in high-crime, heavily black areas. He believes in making things riskier for the criminals, not for the victims.

Trump has no idea what to do about crime, except to say that cops have to get tougher.  Local law enforcement is a state and city issue.  The federal government has no business meddling in these matters.

None.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.