Author Topic: I meditated on Trump. He’s a mean, scary, hurtful person.  (Read 618 times)

Offline unknown

I meditated on Trump. He’s a mean, scary, hurtful person.
« on: August 28, 2016, 12:39:53 am »

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/i-meditated-on-trump-hes-a-mean-scary-hurtful-person/2016/08/26/c4226dda-6b0a-11e6-ba32-5a4bf5aad4fa_story.html?utm_term=.53f1e5809206

Colbert I. King 
August 26

A week’s worth of daily meditation readings in the publication “Forward Day by Day” put me in a different frame of mind as I approached today’s column. “If you remove the yoke from among you, the pointing of the finger, the speaking of evil . . . then your light shall rise in the darkness and your gloom be like the noonday” was one of the scripture passages. “Do not judge by appearances, but judge with right judgment” was another.

Stop running around “looking for and finding fault with everything, playing referee, throwing flags, calling strikes, putting people into penalty boxes,” cautioned a meditation.

“Judging with right judgment,” read another, “might also mean looking for things that are right in others as we dig below the surface to understand where they are coming from — sometimes it’s a place deserving of applause, not criticism.”

{.. snip .. }

I won't be here after the election and vote.

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)

Offline unknown

Re: I meditated on Trump. He’s a mean, scary, hurtful person.
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2016, 12:41:50 am »

This is what speaks to me from this week’s devotionals: Donald Trump is a mean, scary and hurtful person.

Well, there you go. This validates all those here, those that will be by soon in a circle, those little snowflakes, that have been hurt by Trump.

I won't be here after the election and vote.

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)

Offline endicom

« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2016, 12:53:59 am »

Unlike Hillary "Aunt Bee" Clinton.

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2016, 01:19:33 am »
You're a mean one, Mr. Trump.
You really are a heel.
You're as cuddly as a cactus,
You're as charming as an eel.
Mr. Trump.