Author Topic: NAACP urges 'black people' to take up arms  (Read 428 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
NAACP urges 'black people' to take up arms
« on: April 18, 2015, 02:32:08 pm »
http://www.wnd.com/2015/04/naacp-urges-black-people-to-take-up-arms/?cat_orig=us

WND VIDEO
NAACP urges 'black people' to take up arms
'Want to be looking at our constitutional rights in carrying weapons'
Published: 20 hours ago

i Cheryl Chumley

Arkansas black leaders are urging fellow minorities to take up arms, join gun clubs and help curb what they perceive as unjustified violence from police – the latest of many such call-to-arms among members of the black community.

“Law enforcement has to understand, you cannot do what you please when you see us,” said Crittenden County NAACP chief, Shabaka Afrika, in a news conference reported by WTOC.

Crittenden County Justice Commission founder Hubert Bass said locals ought to become better educated, especially about their constitutional rights, and should join gun clubs.

Get the hottest, most important news stories on the Internet – delivered FREE to your inbox as soon as they break! Take just 30 seconds and sign up for WND’s Email News Alerts!

“We’re going to study law,” he said. “What our rights are. We also want to be looking at our constitutional rights in carrying weapons. All police encounters need to be recorded. It’s unfortunate it has to be that way. But it has to be that way.”

Afrika emphasized the NAACP was “not against law enforcement. We need law enforcement. But it has to be accountable,” he said, WTOC reported.

The news conference was called by Afrika and Bass to discuss the shootings of blacks by white police officers around the nation. It comes on the heels of a call by the Southern Christian Leadership Conference just a few weeks ago for blacks around the nation to arm themselves and exercise their Second Amendment rights.

“You know, the SCLC stands for nonviolence,” said Rev. Samuel Mosteller, the president of the Georgia-based group, the news blog Hello Beautiful reported. “But nonviolence hasn’t worked in this instance. You stand there, [police] shoot. You run, they shoot. We’re going to have to take a different tack. Nobody is protecting the black community. I am going to have to advocate, at this point, that all African-Americans [exercise] their Second Amendment rights.”

His call-t0-arms came shortly after police in Smyrna, Georgia, shot to death a black man they claimed tried to run them over with his Maserati.

The sentiment has been echoed by other black leaders.

The president of the Universal Negro Improvement Association, Senghor Baye asppeared on “Aaron Klein Investigative Radio” and referred to a shooting of two police officers in Ferguson, Missouri, as a “what comes around, goes around” moment, as WND previously reported.

He said then: “We do not condone shooting police officers or police officers creating brutality against the people. But it’s very important for people to understand that some people who are oppressed and down-pressed don’t have many ways of getting the kind of justice that they deserve. So things of this nature are bound to happen eventually.”

video at link
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline flowers

Re: NAACP urges 'black people' to take up arms
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2015, 03:41:56 pm »
It seems they have in Chicago.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2015, 03:51:29 pm »
These, so called, 'Black leaders' are fools. Most Black men, and even Black children, either have a gun now, or they have access to a gun. However, they use them mostly to kill other Black people. Most White people I know, leave the Blacks alone, and don't mess with them. Therefore, White people are usually not in the crosshairs.

The reason I say they are fools is because in my experience, if you give a Black guy a gun he is going to settle everything with it. Every ex-girlfriend, every time he got ripped off by someone, every insult or call for revenge, he will go and shoot them.

More Black people with guns equals more dead Black people.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline raml

« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2015, 09:35:17 am »
They already have them and use them against guiltless victims. I sure am getting sick of this black white thing the problem we have in this country is black and hispanic gangs and street thugs mostly black look at crime statistics which will prove this to be true. I am tired of blacks talking this racist shit we whites should be talking about it not the blacks they are the ones that hate and kill us off.