Author Topic: Biden Appears To Forget The Name Of Defense Secretary Lloyd Austin  (Read 880 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Biden Appears To Forget The Name Of Defense Secretary Lloyd Austin

Scott Morefield
Reporter
March 08, 2021 5:56 PM ET

President Joe Biden appeared to forget the name of Secretary of Defense Lloyd Austin when referring to him during a televised speech Monday.

The president was announcing the nomination of two female generals — Air Force Gen. Jacqueline Van Ovost and Army Lt. Gen. Laura Richardson — to a fourth star and important military commands when he appeared to forget his own defense secretary.

WATCH:

https://rumble.com/embed/vbub8d/?pub=4

“It’s my great honor to serve as your commander-in-chief,” Biden said. “I look forward to hearing your active duty and recommendations of how we will work together to keep the American people safe, meet every challenge in the 21st century. I want to thank you both.”

“And I want to thank the Sec, the former general, I keep calling him general, my my uh, the guy who runs that outfit over there,” he continued. “I want to make sure we thank the secretary for all he’s done to try to implement what we’ve just talked about and for recommending these two women for promotion. Thank you all. May God bless you all and may God protect our troops.”

more
https://dailycaller.com/2021/03/08/joe-biden-lloyd-austin-gaffe/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Lando Lincoln

Re: Biden Appears To Forget The Name Of Defense Secretary Lloyd Austin
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2021, 12:41:18 am »
Frightening, actually.
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

Online libertybele

« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2021, 12:43:11 am »
Frightening, actually.

My question again; did the DEMS realize how deteriorated he actually is, or has his rapid decline caught them by surprise? My hunch is they don't really care. All's well in Ratland.
« Last Edit: March 09, 2021, 12:45:05 am by libertybele »
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

BassWrangler

« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2021, 12:55:59 am »
My question again; did the DEMS realize how deteriorated he actually is, or has his rapid decline caught them by surprise? My hunch is they don't really care. All's well in Ratland.

The way they made that sudden switch during the Dem primaries tells me that whoever is really in control of the Dem Party figured he was the puppet who had the best chance against Trump - someone they could portray as a moderate while pulling the strings behind the scenes.

Online libertybele

« Reply #4 on: March 09, 2021, 01:03:35 am »
The way they made that sudden switch during the Dem primaries tells me that whoever is really in control of the Dem Party figured he was the puppet who had the best chance against Trump - someone they could portray as a moderate while pulling the strings behind the scenes.

They had to ensure that Biden won in order to cover up his involvement with the Chinese as well as the past administration. 

Sure he's a puppet, but take a look at him just a few months ago  in comparison to now; the decline has been rapid.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #5 on: March 09, 2021, 02:39:08 am »
Biden doesn't "appear" to forget ... he DOES forget.

« Reply #6 on: March 09, 2021, 03:01:38 am »

They weren't the least bit concerned about or interested in Biden's ability to win ...  the jackass, himself, told us he didn't need our votes to win.  The democrats knew they were going to steal the election regardless of the candidate.

I think Biden was selected because he's the easiest to remove from office. 

As I see it, they've two paths:  A resignation because of failing health driven by a vote on the 25th Amendment.  But it may be difficult to get 2/3 of both Houses of Congress to approve this so he could fight it and make a damn mess all over the carpet in the Oval Office.

So they may go with the second option:  A resignation because of failing health spurred on by the threat of an investigation into Hunter that WILL lead to a guaranteed prison sentence.

In either scenario, Jill's going to be the real obstacle. 

If this all wasn't so damn infuriating and frightening --- it would be interesting to sit back and watch this play out --- and take bets on how and how fast the RNC/GOP blows their response.

BassWrangler

« Reply #7 on: March 09, 2021, 03:10:38 am »
They weren't the least bit concerned about or interested in Biden's ability to win ...  the jackass, himself, told us he didn't need our votes to win.  The democrats knew they were going to steal the election regardless of the candidate.

Wrong. If they didn't care about his ability to win, they would have run Kamala or Fauxcahontes. Even their ability to cheat has limits, and there was no predicting how effective these inner city vote manufacturers would be. Don't bother replying with that Kraken nonsense - not interested in hearing it.

« Reply #8 on: March 09, 2021, 05:42:33 am »
Wrong. If they didn't care about his ability to win, they would have run Kamala or Fauxcahontes. Even their ability to cheat has limits,

Fair enough.  Biden was the best option for giving the illusion of winning as the demons went about stealing. 

Boy, what the hell does this say about the rest of the democrat candidates?    *hmmmm*

Online mountaineer

« Reply #9 on: March 09, 2021, 01:40:56 pm »
KommieLa just keeps waiting for her turn to sit in the Oval Office. Meanwhile, she's doing elder day care.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #10 on: March 09, 2021, 01:56:07 pm »
Forgot Austin's name, his title and where Austin worked.

**nononono*
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #11 on: March 09, 2021, 02:34:54 pm »

I think Biden was selected because he's the easiest to remove from office. 

As I see it, they've two paths:  A resignation because of failing health driven by a vote on the 25th Amendment.  But it may be difficult to get 2/3 of both Houses of Congress to approve this so he could fight it and make a damn mess all over the carpet in the Oval Office.

So they may go with the second option:  A resignation because of failing health spurred on by the threat of an investigation into Hunter that WILL lead to a guaranteed prison sentence.

In either scenario, Jill's going to be the real obstacle. 

If this all wasn't so damn infuriating and frightening --- it would be interesting to sit back and watch this play out --- and take bets on how and how fast the RNC/GOP blows their response.

It's not necessary to get 2/3 of Congress to oust a President under the 25th Amendment.  Here's Section 4:

4. Whenever the Vice President and a majority of either the principal officers of the executive departments or of such other body as Congress may by law provide, transmit to the President pro tempore of the Senate and the Speaker of the House of Representatives their written declaration that the President is unable to discharge the powers and duties of his office, the Vice President shall immediately assume the powers and duties of the office as Acting President.

A simple Majority of either the Cabinet or Congress will do the job.  Also, the President gets a few days to challenge it, which can also be rejected by simple majority.

Otherwise, your analysis is spot on, in terms of the practical challenges to this course of action.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Lando Lincoln

« Reply #12 on: March 09, 2021, 03:23:18 pm »
All Cabinet posts are filled, right?
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #13 on: March 09, 2021, 03:26:06 pm »
"You know,  the guy!"

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #14 on: March 09, 2021, 03:32:39 pm »
All Cabinet posts are filled, right?

I don't think so, but it doesn't say "majority of those present," so I guess it would have to be a majority of Cabinet seats, filled or otherwise.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #15 on: March 09, 2021, 03:37:15 pm »
Frightening, actually.

C'mon man JoBama's mind is aglow with whirling, transient nodes of thought careening through a cosmic vapor of invention.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #16 on: March 09, 2021, 04:24:54 pm »
It's not necessary to get 2/3 of Congress to oust a President under the 25th Amendment.  Here's Section 4:

A simple Majority of either the Cabinet or Congress will do the job.  Also, the President gets a few days to challenge it, which can also be rejected by simple majority.

Otherwise, your analysis is spot on, in terms of the practical challenges to this course of action.

They will wait til he signs the EO on gun banning before they push for him to step aside IMO.  They need his signature to bypass congress to get their agenda in place...then the 25th will be invoked.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #17 on: March 09, 2021, 04:43:26 pm »
They will wait til he signs the EO on gun banning before they push for him to step aside IMO.  They need his signature to bypass congress to get their agenda in place...then the 25th will be invoked.
Just asking but if they remove Captain Dementia using the 25th wouldn't that call into question the legitimacy of every EO or other action he has taken since he was sworn in on the, you know the thing? Perhaps his luna, er legacy could be tied up in the courts for quite a while. I know that puppet masters would probably just have the next incompetent re do the EO's but one could hope.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #18 on: March 09, 2021, 04:52:57 pm »
Just asking but if they remove Captain Dementia using the 25th wouldn't that call into question the legitimacy of every EO or other action he has taken since he was sworn in on the, you know the thing? Perhaps his luna, er legacy could be tied up in the courts for quite a while. I know that puppet masters would probably just have the next incompetent re do the EO's but one could hope.

There's several avenues they could use and the media will repeat.  1) His decline happened after the EO's were signed.  2) When Kamala takes over she simply signs a memo validating and reaffirming the EO's that Biden signed or 3) they get a DC Circuit Judge to "validate" the EOs as legal and binding.

Online mountaineer

« Reply #19 on: March 09, 2021, 05:14:27 pm »
It would be great if some lawsuits were filed. Has anyone bothered to challenge Slow Joe on any of his EOs, besides the Keystone Pipeline?

BassWrangler

« Reply #20 on: March 09, 2021, 07:01:11 pm »

Well, they could easily argue that any EO that were problematic could be overridden by the new President.

Online mountaineer

« Reply #21 on: March 09, 2021, 07:11:54 pm »
Catturd â„¢
@catturd2
How long before they just wheel out a cardboard cutout of Joe Biden and pretend it’s him?
1:11 PM · Mar 9, 2021·

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #22 on: March 09, 2021, 08:27:43 pm »
Well, they could easily argue that any EO that were problematic could be overridden by the new President.

Until that happens they are as good as if they were signed by a sane person.  It's the same with any laws that get signed.  As good as gold.
I will NOT comply.

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #23 on: March 10, 2021, 01:25:06 am »
Cyber wrote:
"It's not necessary to get 2/3 of Congress to oust a President under the 25th Amendment.  Here's Section 4:"

The section you presented only requires a "majority" to INITIATE the removal process.

After that occurs, there will be a kind of "interim period" during which there will be an "acting president".

But to actually REMOVE biden and replace him with the acting president (kamala sutra),  it requires a 2/3 vote of BOTH HOUSES of Congress.

As I outlined in this post:
http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,430996.msg2393066.html#msg2393066

...The Republicans could throw a wrench into the entire process by refusing to provide the votes required to remove biden from office.

BassWrangler

« Reply #24 on: March 10, 2021, 02:50:57 am »
More likely that Biden resigns. They'll phoney up some non-dementia-related health reason.