Author Topic: Trump Discusses New ‘Patriot Party’ As Republicans Capitulate  (Read 9962 times)

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: Trump Discusses New ‘Patriot Party’ As Republicans Capitulate
« Reply #100 on: January 22, 2021, 01:46:42 am »
I can do that... It's sorta my signature move. Here. Hold my beer...  :laugh:

In politics, sometimes whe you lose, you win.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #101 on: January 22, 2021, 03:26:51 am »
Gee, that somehow sounds so familiar. Here, have some TEA...
THe biggest problem with that is that with TEA, people thought they'd done their part and could go home, in full confidence those they'd elected would represent them.

OOPS.

At least half of them forgot every promise they'd made on the way from the stump to the Beltway, and the complacency of the electorate bought them all the time they needed to fully abandon their platforms before swearing in.

That fault goes to the voters who, lacking due diligence, got suckered by opportunists, and ended up voting for more of the same ol' sme ol'.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online roamer_1

« Reply #102 on: January 22, 2021, 07:28:23 am »
THe biggest problem with that is that with TEA, people thought they'd done their part and could go home, in full confidence those they'd elected would represent them.

OOPS.

At least half of them forgot every promise they'd made on the way from the stump to the Beltway, and the complacency of the electorate bought them all the time they needed to fully abandon their platforms before swearing in.

That fault goes to the voters who, lacking due diligence, got suckered by opportunists, and ended up voting for more of the same ol' sme ol'.

nah. It got deep-sixed by folks running after shiny things... YOu forget we were all set to have a TEA Party president with control of both houses. All that was left was to shovel Turtle out of the way - Which a TEA Party victory would do... But no - Folks spoiled the only chance we've had since 94 for a New York City liberal. What a profound waste.

And you will continue to lose em. You will continue to be betrayed. The trick is to keep going election after election.and keep pushing the betrayers out... There is no reason whatsoever to put up with the likes of Turtle and Grahamnesty till retirement. The hue and cry should have been soundly against them in conservative media in the hope that their own would get their dander up and vote em out.

That is what needs to happen if the Pubs are to be revitalized. And it will need to happen in any new party just the same.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #103 on: January 22, 2021, 09:12:06 am »
Exactly. If you are stranded on an island and you see a boat offshore,  do you build a new boat or do you get on the boat that's already there?

@dfwgator

Well,unlike a old boat,a new boat has no hull damage,no rot,no wormholes,and has never been sank or rammed and half-assed repaired. If you want to go off sailing in it all you have to do is untie from the dock.
« Last Edit: January 22, 2021, 09:15:15 am by sneakypete »
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #104 on: January 22, 2021, 12:04:25 pm »
@dfwgator

Well,unlike a old boat,a new boat has no hull damage,no rot,no wormholes,and has never been sank or rammed and half-assed repaired. If you want to go off sailing in it all you have to do is untie from the dock.
Mebbe. Maybe the old boat is seaworthy and they fell off the transom taking a leak. I'd at least check it out before I went splitting palm trees with seashells and chunks of coral.

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #105 on: January 22, 2021, 12:36:16 pm »

My main rememberances with TEA is what the left and media lackey do every time people on the right side of the poliical spectra gather and organize.....   Falsely paint them as racist, then demonize them 24/7.  Was the same script applied to recent MAGA to a "T"
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #106 on: January 22, 2021, 07:06:14 pm »
My main rememberances with TEA is what the left and media lackey do every time people on the right side of the poliical spectra gather and organize.....   Falsely paint them as racist, then demonize them 24/7.  Was the same script applied to recent MAGA to a "T"

I think maybe the media has overplayed that bullshit and people are not afraid anymore.  Calling someone a rassist and biggot has lost it's cutting power as it is just a throw away line used by the left when they are losing a debate.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
« Reply #107 on: January 22, 2021, 07:42:36 pm »
The wicked demonized Jesus and continue the practice of that method to this very day.  Demonizing the innocent placates fools that want easy answers to difficult situations/problems.  They screamed at Trump, except their voices have damped greatly since.  They demand severe accountability of others, little to none for themselves.  How God hates hypocrites !
  Why or they not loud and proud, their man Biden is taking actions with their support!
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

BassWrangler

« Reply #108 on: January 22, 2021, 07:47:50 pm »

That's my memory of how it went as well. Whatever we do next, we need to proactively work to neuter the bogus "racist!" narrative before it gets traction.

BassWrangler

« Reply #109 on: January 22, 2021, 07:48:39 pm »
I think maybe the media has overplayed that bullshit and people are not afraid anymore.  Calling someone a rassist and biggot has lost it's cutting power as it is just a throw away line used by the left when they are losing a debate.

No, quite the opposite. People get fired and have their lives ruined over these bogus racism charges now.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #110 on: January 22, 2021, 09:46:17 pm »
That's my memory of how it went as well. Whatever we do next, we need to proactively work to neuter the bogus "racist!" narrative before it gets traction.

@BassWrangler

What we need to do is just laugh at them. They take themselves so serious that people just laughing at them will destroy their will.  What we have to remember is that at their core,they are nothing more than spoiled little children having hissy-fits.

BassWrangler

« Reply #111 on: January 22, 2021, 10:06:34 pm »
@BassWrangler

What we need to do is just laugh at them. They take themselves so serious that people just laughing at them will destroy their will.  What we have to remember is that at their core,they are nothing more than spoiled little children having hissy-fits.

Good point, @sneakypete . That's probably the best way to improve our own mental state as well. I reactivated my Twitter account (although no posts or likes) and am enjoying some of the posts making fun of Xiden.

I'm hoping that Rush makes a miraculous recovery from cancer, in part because 4 years of Rush making fun of Biden sounds like tons of fun.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #112 on: January 22, 2021, 10:11:01 pm »

I'm hoping that Rush makes a miraculous recovery from cancer, in part because 4 years of Rush making fun of Biden sounds like tons of fun.

'Me too.  While Carlson and Levin are more than apt pitbulls, only Rush can deliver a barb to the idiot left with the tact and effect of a Babylon Bee piece.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline mikezpen

« Reply #113 on: January 22, 2021, 10:16:29 pm »
The only thing that w/wake people up to the fallacy of the new regime is large scale catastrophe. Our rights w/b taken away in imperceptible slices.It w/take massive riots/economic depression/real threat of war. The leftists in charge of the government won't warn us of coming trouble, and the media will hide everything till it's on us.

For example, the last thing we'll hear is that our enemies have become a serious threat because that w/mean more spending on the military.The idiot is already calling for  5-year START treaty; you know the Russians will cheat-and that fact will be hidden from us.

It w/indeed take catastrophe to wake this nation up, but then it mite be too late.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #114 on: January 23, 2021, 02:10:10 am »
The only thing that w/wake people up to the fallacy of the new regime is large scale catastrophe. Our rights w/b taken away in imperceptible slices.It w/take massive riots/economic depression/real threat of war. The leftists in charge of the government won't warn us of coming trouble, and the media will hide everything till it's on us.

For example, the last thing we'll hear is that our enemies have become a serious threat because that w/mean more spending on the military.The idiot is already calling for  5-year START treaty; you know the Russians will cheat-and that fact will be hidden from us.

It w/indeed take catastrophe to wake this nation up, but then it mite be too late.

We're old folks here, and the shorthand doesn't work well. :shrug:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #115 on: January 23, 2021, 09:17:30 am »

Not to be a grammar nazi, but the w/ in any context I have seen, is denoting "with". I think I figured out what you meant, but please take the time to express your thoughts clearly. Any thought worth expressing is worth writing out, and you deserve to give your thoughts that consideration.

C S Lewis

BassWrangler

« Reply #116 on: January 23, 2021, 05:00:09 pm »
The catastrophe is coming. I believe it will take the form of China moving to take over Taiwan while simultaneously Iran creates a disruption. I think China will also shut down the Panama canal at the same time. We can also expect massive cyber war and a large disruption to our power grid.

Offline christian

« Reply #117 on: January 23, 2021, 06:12:34 pm »
We can't have problems with China, or Russia, or third world dictators, democrats are their best buddies !  They get near everything they want, that we have, for them!
As many deep Staters that Trump appointed, my confidence is a bit shaken.
« Last Edit: January 23, 2021, 06:14:36 pm by christian »

Online catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #118 on: January 23, 2021, 06:53:13 pm »
The catastrophe is coming. I believe it will take the form of China moving to take over Taiwan while simultaneously Iran creates a disruption. I think China will also shut down the Panama canal at the same time. We can also expect massive cyber war and a large disruption to our power grid.

Timing would make sense, considering the drooling fool in there now.  Also, who on earth thinks the US economy is indicative and sustainable with a 30K DJIA, and $30T in debt. More warning signs being flashed than 1987, 2000, and 2008 combined.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2021, 04:35:03 am by catfish1957 »

Offline Idiot

« Reply #119 on: January 23, 2021, 07:23:45 pm »
Forgive me if I'm past the point of caring.   happy77

Offline christian

« Reply #120 on: January 23, 2021, 07:44:41 pm »
The caring will come when you have to decide which of your family members you will eat to keep all from starving.  UTOPIA. UTOPIA, UTOPIA  Yes, real consequences for iniquities is coming.  Encompassing not just the doers, but those accepting of iniquities as well.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #121 on: January 23, 2021, 07:47:23 pm »

With a disruption to our power grid people won't be able to do any banking or make purchases or access banking or purchases on line. Stores won't be able to operate other than  cash only (just like during a bad hurricane). Keep a lot of cash on hand outside of your bank.  Buy gold. Continue to stock up on food, water and other supplies.

Social security and any direct deposits that you have won't be accessible so you can't count on that money.

Most importantly, make sure you have some sort of paper trail or proof of your assets; mortgage deeds, bank statements, brokerage statements, car titles, etc... 
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online corbe

« Reply #122 on: January 23, 2021, 07:53:38 pm »
   You're preaching to the Choir here mostly @christian but realize some of us here never bought a ticket on the Trump Train and said similar to what your saying in 2016.  Apparently, very few listened to US at that time, either.  :shrug:
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #123 on: January 23, 2021, 07:59:32 pm »
Forgive me if I'm past the point of caring.   happy77

@mrpotatohead

I  understand you think you are,but you will start caring again when you have to get ratio cards to get Chinese canned goods to eat,gas for your car,and the hours you are allowed to use electricity are restricted.

And I can only hope no one in your family needs critical care treatment.

Offline christian

« Reply #124 on: January 23, 2021, 08:08:02 pm »
This massive slow train wreck Biden, McConnell, Graham,  and Pelosi have forced us on is a long WAYS FROM BEING OVER.  If you only realized how few survivors there will be.  By the time you realize, there will be no turning back.  Death will have its hey day