Author Topic: Trump Discusses New ‘Patriot Party’ As Republicans Capitulate  (Read 10029 times)

Online corbe

Re: Trump Discusses New ‘Patriot Party’ As Republicans Capitulate
« Reply #125 on: January 23, 2021, 08:11:45 pm »

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online libertybele

« Reply #126 on: January 23, 2021, 08:59:49 pm »
This massive slow train wreck Biden, McConnell, Graham,  and Pelosi have forced us on is a long WAYS FROM BEING OVER.  If you only realized how few survivors there will be.  By the time you realize, there will be no turning back.  Death will have its hey day

In a short period of time though, they are also going to start turning on each other. 
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online libertybele

« Reply #127 on: January 23, 2021, 09:01:29 pm »

I hear ya @corbe ...but the last thing that I could find on a positive note to post was an article on geologists finding rare rocks that looked like Cookie Monster. (Hey I even posted a pic to cheer everyone up).

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online corbe

« Reply #128 on: January 23, 2021, 09:14:08 pm »
   I am still so damn depressed @libertybele I can't do ANY news right now.  I seem to be perpetually stuck in between p0rn and my addiction to Cheetos.  *

* There's a Trump joke in there, somewhere.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online libertybele

« Reply #129 on: January 23, 2021, 10:08:01 pm »
   I am still so damn depressed @libertybele I can't do ANY news right now.  I seem to be perpetually stuck in between p0rn and my addiction to Cheetos.  *

Got ya, Cheetos and all. There's not a dang thing we can do about it, except if you can to get involved locally; even at that, it would take several if not many election cycles and try winning at a ballot box which has no integrity.  Other than that saying hundreds of '"Hail Mary's" and thousands of "Our Fathers" and beg for a miracle is about it.

I've mentioned many times and made a suggestion to start a topic on 'Where Do Conservatives Go From  Here?"  Thinking that Trump is going to lead another party, IMHO is just not going to happen. I'll refrain from all the reasons why as I can already feel all the spears, arrows and mud slinging coming at me because of my opinion.

BassWrangler

« Reply #130 on: January 23, 2021, 10:10:20 pm »
Timing would make since, considering the drooling fool in there now.  Also, who on earth thinks the US economy is indicative and sustainable with a 30K DJIA, and $30T in debt. More warning signs being flashed than 1987, 2000, and 2008 combined.

Good point. That'll be another prong of the ChiCom attack - destabilizing the dollar and hence our economy.

Online corbe

« Reply #131 on: January 23, 2021, 10:27:41 pm »
   In the 176 year of the history of my little city (New Braunfels) there has only been one City Council Member that has been Recalled   I was on that No Beer Ban Committee and it was successful.  On my next Civic Adventure I campaigned for the Incumbent in my Texas House Representative race, he lost.  I had a bias against the guy that won (Bidermann, TX 73) but it turns out years later he is a Darling after all.  He proposed a Texas Succession Bill in this TX Congress.

Online libertybele

« Reply #132 on: January 23, 2021, 10:37:22 pm »
Good point. That'll be another prong of the ChiCom attack - destabilizing the dollar and hence our economy.

IMHO the goal of China being the dominant currency is the main reason COVID was inflicted upon the World -- Sloe Joe, Hunter and Fauci have been very accommodating to them. Everyone in the Biden administration will profit handsomely.  They will also find themselves expendable.

Online libertybele

« Reply #133 on: January 23, 2021, 10:39:44 pm »
   In the 176 year of the history of my little city (New Braunfels) there has only been one City Council Member that has been Recalled   I was on that No Beer Ban Committee and it was successful.  On my next Civic Adventure I campaigned for the Incumbent in my Texas House Representative race, he lost.  I had a bias against the guy that won (Bidermann, TX 73) but it turns out years later he is a Darling after all.  He proposed a Texas Succession Bill in this TX Congress.

Speaking of New Braunfels ... I've actually looked at homes on line in that area.  We have considered moving to TX ... lots to think about and plan for yet.  It is rated as the best place in TX to live.

Online corbe

« Reply #134 on: January 23, 2021, 10:43:46 pm »
   It's getting a little to big for me (New Braunfels) But there is a lot to love here.

I'm getting lucrative offers for my place once a week, this area is exploding.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #135 on: January 23, 2021, 11:07:34 pm »
In a short period of time though, they are also going to start turning on each other.

I still think we should all get CB radios.  Glass tubes...none of that solid-circuitry BS!!  LOL!      :laugh:     :patriot:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online libertybele

« Reply #136 on: January 23, 2021, 11:09:20 pm »
I still think we should all get CB radios.  Glass tubes...none of that solid-circuitry BS!!  LOL!      :laugh:     :patriot:

....or Hamm radios??  I don't know which is better??? But I certainly agree with you.

Online libertybele

« Reply #137 on: January 23, 2021, 11:11:06 pm »
   It's getting a little to big for me (New Braunfels) But there is a lot to love here.

I'm getting lucrative offers for my place once a week, this area is exploding.

I didn't realize that you were moving. I thought the area appeared to be somewhere out in the countryside with some mountains?

Online corbe

« Reply #138 on: January 23, 2021, 11:22:45 pm »
   It can be quite hilly around here with some picturesque valleys 10 miles away but the mountains are further west closer to the Guadalupe range.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #139 on: January 23, 2021, 11:23:19 pm »
....or Hamm radios??  I don't know which is better??? But I certainly agree with you.

It's true.

Things can change quickly.  Not always in one's favor. 

During McCain/Palin and certainly during Romney/Ryan my posts about Conservatives becoming today's 1930's European Jew were done with tongue firmly in cheek.

Today, the parallels could make a blind man see.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #140 on: January 23, 2021, 11:37:22 pm »
DC Patriot wrote:
"During McCain/Palin and certainly during Romney/Ryan my posts about Conservatives becoming today's 1930's European Jew were done with tongue firmly in cheek."

My predictions were never tongue-in-cheek.
And they go back a LONG way:
(I dare you to read them)

2008:
http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/2131348/posts?page=87#87

Also in 2008:
http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/1968738/posts?page=74#74

And one more:
http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/2046184/posts?page=35#35

Online libertybele

« Reply #141 on: January 24, 2021, 12:29:54 am »
   It can be quite hilly around here with some picturesque valleys 10 miles away but the mountains are further west closer to the Guadalupe range.

Wow.  It looks absolutely beautifully inviting!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #142 on: January 24, 2021, 12:34:13 am »
   I am still so damn depressed @libertybele I can't do ANY news right now. I seem to be perpetually stuck in between p0rn and my addiction to Cheetos.  *

@corbe

What,you can't combine the two? Where is your sense of adventure?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #143 on: January 24, 2021, 12:36:02 am »
IMHO the goal of China being the dominant currency is the main reason COVID was inflicted upon the World -- ...

@libertybele

IMNSHO,it was nothing less that a VERY clever way to win a World War without having to fight it.

Online libertybele

« Reply #144 on: January 24, 2021, 12:49:50 am »
@libertybele

IMNSHO,it was nothing less that a VERY clever way to win a World War without having to fight it.

You are correct. For now.  We shall see what happens. 

Online roamer_1

« Reply #145 on: January 24, 2021, 01:56:59 am »
my addiction to Cheetos.  *

*Puffy, slightly stale  :beer: :seeya:

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #146 on: January 24, 2021, 02:53:40 am »
*Puffy, slightly stale  :beer: :seeya:

Sitting naked in a beanbag chair.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
« Reply #147 on: January 24, 2021, 05:18:35 am »
My brother the mensa was telling me he thinks Biden is planned to do all the vile p.c., dirty work for the party, then be impeached and step down, leaving Kamala to step in the lurch the virgin princess without blemish to take over and reign in purity with the dirty work already done.  One world government, as so well forewarned in prophesy.
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #148 on: January 24, 2021, 06:08:19 am »
My brother the mensa was telling me he thinks Biden is planned to do all the vile p.c., dirty work for the party, then be impeached and step down, leaving Kamala to step in the lurch the virgin princess without blemish to take over and reign in purity with the dirty work already done.  One world government, as so well forewarned in prophesy.

@christian

*I* am NOT going to be the one to tell you he is wrong.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #149 on: January 24, 2021, 09:52:19 am »
Actually, because they are so immisciably diverse, that is more likely than them turning on us. Unless the MSM can keep them focused on a 'common enemy', they will turn on each other over who gets what slice of 'the pie'.

See, I knew I could get us talking about pie...
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis