Author Topic: BREAKING>> TRUMP DECLASSIFIES OBAMAGATE DOCS  (Read 1948 times)

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Re: BREAKING>> TRUMP DECLASSIFIES OBAMAGATE DOCS
« Reply #25 on: January 16, 2021, 06:48:48 am »
@jafo2010

If we are talking official corruption here,let's not forget the RNC,the DNC,and ESPECIALLY not the Judicial Branch.

Including the weasels that populate the SC.
Yep. Peel that rock back and let's get all the scurrying bugs in hi def video. Identify every one of them...
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #26 on: January 16, 2021, 11:09:29 am »
Smokin Joe, Washington is loaded with rats, the two legged variety.

Big question, does Trump want to continue this effort of his for the American people when they have spit in his face?  I think after six months of playing golf 3-5 times a week, he will come to the conclusion that America is lost to the insane.

I am sure at some point before Germany was being defeated and bombed every day, many Germans concluded they were on a path of self destruction.  I know German generals recognized they were defeated on December 10, 1941 when Hitler declared war on the USA.  It made it easy for FDR to pursue the Axis and destroy them.  What would have happened had Hitler not made such a foolish decision?  I think FDR would have been forced to focus his attention on Japan, which would have completely changed the developments of the war.  I think Europe would have been left to face Hitler alone.

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
« Reply #27 on: January 17, 2021, 05:09:37 pm »
They start life bawling, continue to bawl to get their way growing up, then do what they know is wrong because bawling learned has always pulled their chestnuts out of the fire. They have little regard for right and wrong, except it only matters when it favors them.  Finally they die and they go before the Judgment seat,wherein their wickednesses are exposed,they try one last time to bawl their way out of their indisputable actions, deeds.  Then God sends them to where the amoral, without conscience go and as said, Their mouths will be shut forever.  They love the protection of crowds, peers, so they will have plenty of company where they are going.   :smokin:  SUNDAY MORNING
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Online Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
« Reply #28 on: January 17, 2021, 05:25:47 pm »
Senate Releases First Batch of Declassified Obamagate Documents

https://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=163641

The first batch of declassified documents related to Obama’s Spygate have been released by the Senate.

Here we go!

This is only the start but already we’ve got some bombshell admissions.

Trending: Mike Lindell Notes From Meeting With President Trump Were Captured By The Media, Included “Insurrection Act” “Trigger Emergency Powers” And More!

Quite frankly, things we all knew all along but now they are documented!

And it’s now documented that people went along with Spygate after knowing it was fake.

And I do believe that means some severe penalties are coming.

These were massive, knowing violations of the law and of President Trump’s civil rights and those of others around him (like Gen. Flynn).

It’s all coming out folks, every last bit!

https://welovetrump.com/2021/01/16/senate-releases-first-batch-of-declassified-obamagate-documents/

Direct from the Senate website, read this full report:

The Senate Judiciary Committee, chaired by U.S. Senator Lindsey Graham (R-South Carolina), today released transcripts of interviews conducted during its inquiry into the origins and aftermath of the Crossfire Hurricane Investigation.

“I consider the Crossfire Hurricane investigation a massive system failure by senior leadership, but not representative of the dedicated, hardworking patriots who protect our nation every day at Federal Bureau of Investigation and the Department of Justice.

“As chairman of the Senate Judiciary Committee, I have decided to release all transcripts of depositions involving the committee’s oversight of the Crossfire Hurricane investigation. We have released as much material as possible, but some classified material has still been withheld.

“I appreciate all those who participated in the depositions and their candor. They have charted a path to allow us to reform the system.

“I believe that Crossfire Hurricane was one of the most incompetent and corrupt investigations in the history of the FBI and DOJ.

“The FISA court was lied to. Exculpatory information was withheld on those being investigated. The investigators, with some notable exceptions, were incredibly biased and used the powers of law enforcement for political purposes. The subjects of the investigation had their lives turned upside down. It is my hope that counterintelligence investigations will be reined in and this never happens again in America.

https://www.judiciary.senate.gov/press/rep/releases/judiciary-committee-releases-transcripts-of-interviews-conducted-during-oversight-of-crossfire-hurricane-investigation
« Last Edit: January 17, 2021, 05:28:01 pm by Elderberry »

Offline christian

« Reply #29 on: January 18, 2021, 03:03:01 am »
Severe penalties are coming ?  A solid ownership of the government by democrats who religiously do not hold democrats accountable for anything ?  Has hitlery gone to trial yet or is this just blowing smoke.  Inquiring minds want to know.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #30 on: January 18, 2021, 01:57:17 pm »
Severe penalties are coming ?   

@christian

That just means that some US Senators and Congresscritters are going to get their pp's spanked,and not even have to pay for the service.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline christian

« Reply #31 on: January 18, 2021, 06:33:44 pm »
Elderberrys quote; Severe penalties first quote listed.

No it's not aLL COMNG OUT NOW, there are already reports of the worst evidence is being held back, and with Trump out of office it will never see the light of day.  Some need to give up being clueless virgins.
« Last Edit: January 18, 2021, 06:56:03 pm by christian »

BassWrangler

« Reply #32 on: January 18, 2021, 11:25:15 pm »
Where are the documents? I don't care about partially redacted minutes from Grahamnesty's little senate hearing. I want the docs that Trump promised. Hoping against hope he can deliver on at least one of these "coming soon" promises we've been hearing for 4 years.