Author Topic: FoxExit’s heating up! Canceled Jeanine Pirro to fawn over Joe & Kamala  (Read 1929 times)

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Someone named Sandra Smith on Fox News got caught saying the quiet part out loud on a hot mic

https://twitter.com/Feisty_FL/status/1325909651708403712?s=20

Shep's sister?  :silly:
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline aligncare

Opinion and analysis shows are fine on cable news lineups—but, not on straight, hard news breaks. That’s where FNC losses it with conservative viewers. We expect real news, not democrat propaganda masquerading as factual news.

Yeah, except for clips on websites, I’ve stopped consuming Fox. Left a bitter taste in my mouth.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Fox News becoming CNN and MSNBC Lite is the most 2020 thing to happen in 2020.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Fox News just cut Trey Gowdy loose as a contributor because he joined the Trump recount team. 
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Offline aligncare

If Tucker Carlson (along with a few others) were to move to another news network, say a competitive startup, it could strip FNC of remaining conservative viewers. FNC would be a skeleton.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
If Tucker Carlson (along with a few others) were to move to another news network, say a competitive startup, it could strip FNC of remaining conservative viewers. FNC would be a skeleton.

I could see Tucker going to OAN

Offline DB

First bye-bye Drudge, now bye-bye Fox News...

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher

I got to hand it to Carlson and Hannity tonight.  They did not hold back.  My best guess is their 7-9p ratings pool is too much a cash cow for them to be reprimanded.  At least at this moment.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline aligncare

I got to hand it to Carlson and Hannity tonight.  They did not hold back.  My best guess is their 7-9p ratings pool is too much a cash cow for them to be reprimanded.  At least at this moment.

Good to hear they were on fire. I catch both shows, and Ingraham, the following morning on talkstreamlive.com (@6:00, 7:00 and 8:00 AM respectively). Can’t wait...

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
First bye-bye Drudge, now bye-bye Fox News...

Yep...that's how it works.

As my homepage for almost 20 years, I'd click on Drudge at least 3 dozen times a day. 

Plus, if it "refreshed" while you had it opened, it counted as another visit.

That's approximately 1500 hits each month, for all of you from Rio Linda. 

So, I can 'see' how somebody like Soros buying it for, say, $100 Million would have Matt Drudge walking away.

"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline PeteS in CA

I can't do a "FoxExit" because I've never bee a Fox News viewer (or any other "news" channel/program viewer). This may be of interest (if it wasn't previously posted):

http://ace.mu.nu/archives/391200.php

Leaked Fox News Internal Ratings Show "Catastrophic" Loss of Audience

At the National Pulse.

Last Friday's ratings for the supposedly "conservative" outlet were less than both CNN and MSNBC for the first time in years, according to an internal Fox document containing viewership analytics.

I saw a couple of commenters noting that Bret Baier had made the inarguable statement that Biden hasn't been elected by the electoral college yet. They seemed to take this as "Fox is getting the message."

No it's not.

They're in a corporate crisis. Yes, there will be attempts here and there to continue Conning the Rubes, and some people will be tasked with Outreach to the Rubes.

But this is not a decision recently made. Fox -- the News Division -- has been trending hard left for years and years, and have ignored our protests and complaints about it.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Yep...that's how it works.

As my homepage for almost 20 years, I'd click on Drudge at least 3 dozen times a day. 

Plus, if it "refreshed" while you had it opened, it counted as another visit.

That's approximately 1500 hits each month, for all of you from Rio Linda. 

So, I can 'see' how somebody like Soros buying it for, say, $100 Million would have Matt Drudge walking away.
:thumbsup:
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
Is streamed OAN, or Newsmax available on any Roku apps?
Newsmax is available for free on just about all providers: Xumo, Pluto TV, and NewsmaxTV.com.

OAN streams through Klowd. Right now they're on free preview but they typically charge $5 a month. They also offer a free "encore" channel through Pluto TV.

Another one to consider, and this one's more of a part-time opinion channel, is The F1rst. They carry Jesse Kelly, Buck Sexton and Bill O'Reilly.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline Idiot

Newsmax is available for free on just about all providers: Xumo, Pluto TV, and NewsmaxTV.com.

OAN streams through Klowd. Right now they're on free preview but they typically charge $5 a month. They also offer a free "encore" channel through Pluto TV.

Another one to consider, and this one's more of a part-time opinion channel, is The F1rst. They carry Jesse Kelly, Buck Sexton and Bill O'Reilly.
Thanks for posting this.  I had no idea I could find Newsmax on Pluto.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
Thanks for posting this.  I had no idea I could find Newsmax on Pluto.
Pluto actually has a few conservative channels: it carries a freebie version of TheBlaze (Beck and Levin's channel) and America's Voice on top of OAN, Newsmax and The F1rst. (Which kind of surprises me because Pluto is owned by CBS.)
« Last Edit: November 11, 2020, 03:37:35 am by jmyrlefuller »
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Looks like they’ve claimed another scalp at Fox. 

Melissa Francis who is seen on Outnumbered is saying she’s been fired.

Offline catfish1957

• Political Researcher
Looks like they’ve claimed another scalp at Fox. 

Melissa Francis who is seen on Outnumbered is saying she’s been fired.

Office pool of is next in Fox-exit?  I am guessing Gutfeld

Offline dancer

Is streamed OAN, or Newsmax available on any Roku apps?
I have a Roku tv and both are on their listings.

Offline dancer

Instead of starting from scratch...Don Jr. would be better off investing in either NewsMax TV or OAN...or both.
Not Newsmax I hope. I left their website years ago because it started turning on Conservatives.  Frankly, I don't trust them.
They're gaining viewers, so will probably stay right for awhile.  I certainly wouldn't invest in them for the long term tho.

Offline roamer_1

OANN is also available through USTVGO https://ustvgo.tv/
w/ a big ol /ht to @corbe ... I have been watching it there for years.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
For anyone that has DirecTV both stations are on there as well.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

Pirro was cancelled because she could not keep a loyal
audience; as a result of her compulsive belligerence.
Wrong: as usual...your fanatical TDS has baked your brain.

A Fox News spokesperson told Newsweek via email: "Judge Pirro was never scheduled to be on due to ongoing election coverage and she will be back next week along with all regularly scheduled programming that was also preempted due to ongoing breaking news coverage."

https://www.newsweek.com/justice-judge-jeanine-cancelled-fox-news-addresses-rumors-1546456
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
I can watch Newsmax in my iPhone via their app.
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️