Author Topic: Ted Cruz says the swelling national debt will re-emerge as a major concern for Republicans  (Read 1325 times)

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
We know Obama did massive spending and give aways to jihad nations and Communist, and Biden has his fingers in the pot.  We also know Obama gave an entire American Army to world jihad and left it in Iraq, for our enemies.  Not leaving out Obama severely cutting our military to the point of crippling it.  As America became very vulnerable to our world enemies, Obama was justified in thinking he had successfully crippled our military and could not restore the military to the point America could be safe and secure again.  President Trump restored our military, despite Obama's best efforts to make us defenseless.  The massive damage Obama inflicted was going to be expensive to undo.  Naturally Obama's dogs are infuriated that Obama's nefarious work was undone, but they can still attack President Trump for the cost required to undo the damage.  If their evil and wickedness doesn't work one way, they switch it to work it another way.  The devil's in the details and Satan finds today's minions (democrats)quite busy. :smokin: :smokin: :smokin:
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Yup. Tough sh*t, there it is. And that is what will have to happen right now, or we are doomed.

The problem is most of our budget now is social programs. Which means cutting them cuts off income to alot of people, deserved or not.

Again, not saying that that can't be done, but there will be a great deal of economic and political fallout.

I couldn't tell you the total negative economic impact it would have, or how long the effect.
The Republic is lost.

Offline roamer_1

We know Obama did massive spending and give aways to jihad nations and Communist, and Biden has his fingers in the pot.  We also know Obama gave an entire American Army to world jihad and left it in Iraq, for our enemies.  Not leaving out Obama severely cutting our military to the point of crippling it.  As America became very vulnerable to our world enemies, Obama was justified in thinking he had successfully crippled our military and could not restore the military to the point America could be safe and secure again.  President Trump restored our military, despite Obama's best efforts to make us defenseless.  The massive damage Obama inflicted was going to be expensive to undo.  Naturally Obama's dogs are infuriated that Obama's nefarious work was undone, but they can still attack President Trump for the cost required to undo the damage.  If their evil and wickedness doesn't work one way, they switch it to work it another way.  The devil's in the details and Satan finds today's minions (democrats)quite busy. :smokin: :smokin: :smokin:

You are nearing a spending rate TWICE Obummer's under Tumpy, so that's just bullcrap. I don't care who you are, if your problem is spending too much money, you don't fix that by spending more, not to mention DOUBLE.

Rule of holes applies. In spades.

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Oh, you are so right roamer1, Trump shouldn't have restored our military to being capable of defending this Country, and when our enemies, esp China threatened us, you don't even have to tell me who you would blame for allowing America to be vulnerable and defenseless.
Play covert stooge with some body else !   :tongue2: 22222frying pan :tongue2:
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline roamer_1

Oh, you are so right roamer1, Trump shouldn't have restored our military to being capable of defending this Country, and when our enemies, esp China threatened us, you don't even have to tell me who you would blame for allowing America to be vulnerable and defenseless.
Play covert stooge with some body else !   :tongue2: 22222frying pan :tongue2:

That is a pittance against the FIFTEEN TRILLION FRIGGIN DOLLARS he has spent.