Author Topic: Pelosi Urges Trump to ‘Stand Up Like a Man and Accept the Results of an Election of the American Peo  (Read 840 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Pelosi Urges Trump to ‘Stand Up Like a Man and Accept the Results of an Election of the American People’

Trent Baker 28 Oct 2020

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) on Wednesday called on President Donald Trump to “stand up like a man” and accept the upcoming election results.

With Trump saying he wants to know the results of the election on election night rather than states still counting votes days later, Pelosi told “MSNBC Live” she hoped Trump would “accept the results of an election of the American people.” Pelosi argued that Trump is being critical of the delay in naming the election winner “just to gin up his base so that he can save face when he suffers a defeat that is coming toward him.”

“On January 20, 2021, Joe Biden will be inaugurated President of the United States,” Pelosi declared. “The states will count the votes that they have in a timely fashion. And again, if the president wins in that format, then so be it, then he’s president. We don’t anticipate that that will be the case, and neither does he. And that’s why he’s trying to, as I say, stir the pot so that people will think that he really won when he didn’t. Of all of the things that the president has done, and they have been horrible, undermining the Constitution, degrading our environment, denigrating who we are as a people, undervaluing who we are in terms of our priorities as a country, taking children out of the arms of their parents, again, dimming the bright light that we are of hope to the world, of all of the things, the very idea, and again, ignoring that nearly 250,000 people have died from a virus that many of whom could have been saved, the list goes on and on.”

She continued, “[T]he easiest thing for him to do is to stand up like a man and accept the results of an election of the American people. For him to make these kinds of statements shows his lack of patriotism, his undermining of our elections. While he allows foreign countries like his friend Putin to undermine the integrity of our election. He himself is doing it as well. But let’s forget about him. Let’s get on with the future. Let’s have the results counted properly, that everybody’s vote is counted as cast. Let’s unify the country as we go forward. Joe Biden is a great unifier.”

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2020/10/28/pelosi-urges-trump-to-stand-up-like-a-man-and-accept-the-results-of-an-election-of-the-american-people/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mountaineer

Says the witch who has yet to accept the 2016 results.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Victoria33

@mystery-ak
@Cyber Liberty

Supreme Court now says N. Carolina can count mail ballots up to 9 (NINE) days after election if ballot is post marked by election day.  That is too many days after election day.

Another one is Penn.  They can count up to 3 (THREE) days ater election day EVEN IF THERE IS NO POSTMARK.

I should have taken over the whole US election when it started and used Texas Election Law in every state.  If I had done that, we would not have the mess we have now.

I sort of did that in Florida 2000 election.  The Party talked about sending me there to help "fix" their ballot counting; among other problems, they were rejecting military ballots.  However, I called their State Republican Chairman and he put me in touch with the personal attorney of Secretary of State Harris.  This attorney said to me, "Who are you and what do you want?"  I explained, and he put me in touch with Harris and she and I talked about the Florida election law and how she could fix this.

Why don't people involved with elections, read their election laws?  Those laws explain, in detail, how to run an election down to accepting or rejecting mail ballots.  WHY DON'T THEY READ THESE INSTRUCTIONS?

If you guys are putting together a complicated piece of equipment, you usually read the directions to put it together, or you try to do it without reading the directions, and you screw it up, then finally read the directions.  I expect "you guys" will tell me how you do it, right, @bigheadfred?

Offline skeeter

Gads what an unpleasant bleep.

Offline libertybele

@mystery-ak
@Cyber Liberty

Supreme Court now says N. Carolina can count mail ballots up to 9 (NINE) days after election if ballot is post marked by election day.  That is too many days after election day.

Another one is Penn.  They can count up to 3 (THREE) days ater election day EVEN IF THERE IS NO POSTMARK.

I should have taken over the whole US election when it started and used Texas Election Law in every state.  If I had done that, we would not have the mess we have now.

I sort of did that in Florida 2000 election.  The Party talked about sending me there to help "fix" their ballot counting; among other problems, they were rejecting military ballots.  However, I called their State Republican Chairman and he put me in touch with the personal attorney of Secretary of State Harris.  This attorney said to me, "Who are you and what do you want?"  I explained, and he put me in touch with Harris and she and I talked about the Florida election law and how she could fix this.

Why don't people involved with elections, read their election laws?  Those laws explain, in detail, how to run an election down to accepting or rejecting mail ballots.  WHY DON'T THEY READ THESE INSTRUCTIONS?

If you guys are putting together a complicated piece of equipment, you usually read the directions to put it together, or you try to do it without reading the directions, and you screw it up, then finally read the directions.  I expect "you guys" will tell me how you do it, right, @bigheadfred?

....and this is exactly how the DEMS are going to steal the election .... they will keep tallying votes until they win.

IMHO @Victoria33 they read the "instructions" only if it benefits them. 

Again, the only hope that we have for a somewhat fair and peaceful election process is if Trump wins by a landslide.

Looking at Trump crowds vs. Biden crowds and the news coming in today that the US economy grew at a record 33.1% annual rate last quarter; how can anyone believe that Biden will win or even think of voting for Biden?  This economic record is coming in after our economy was shutdown for months.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline PeteS in CA

Still beating that straw man? Lame.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline LegalAmerican

Pelosi Urges Trump to ‘Stand Up Like a Man and Accept the Results of an Election of the American People’

Trent Baker 28 Oct 2020

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) on Wednesday called on President Donald Trump to “stand up like a man” and accept the upcoming election results.

With Trump saying he wants to know the results of the election on election night rather than states still counting votes days later, Pelosi told “MSNBC Live” she hoped Trump would “accept the results of an election of the American people.” Pelosi argued that Trump is being critical of the delay in naming the election winner “just to gin up his base so that he can save face when he suffers a defeat that is coming toward him.”

“On January 20, 2021, Joe Biden will be inaugurated President of the United States,” Pelosi declared. “The states will count the votes that they have in a timely fashion. And again, if the president wins in that format, then so be it, then he’s president. We don’t anticipate that that will be the case, and neither does he. And that’s why he’s trying to, as I say, stir the pot so that people will think that he really won when he didn’t. Of all of the things that the president has done, and they have been horrible, undermining the Constitution, degrading our environment, denigrating who we are as a people, undervaluing who we are in terms of our priorities as a country, taking children out of the arms of their parents, again, dimming the bright light that we are of hope to the world, of all of the things, the very idea, and again, ignoring that nearly 250,000 people have died from a virus that many of whom could have been saved, the list goes on and on.”

She continued, “[T]he easiest thing for him to do is to stand up like a man and accept the results of an election of the American people. For him to make these kinds of statements shows his lack of patriotism, his undermining of our elections. While he allows foreign countries like his friend Putin to undermine the integrity of our election. He himself is doing it as well. But let’s forget about him. Let’s get on with the future. Let’s have the results counted properly, that everybody’s vote is counted as cast. Let’s unify the country as we go forward. Joe Biden is a great unifier.”

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2020/10/28/pelosi-urges-trump-to-stand-up-like-a-man-and-accept-the-results-of-an-election-of-the-american-people/

What?    :mauslaff:

Offline LegalAmerican

:thumbsup:

Offline mountaineer

Also Nancy "Accept the Results" Pelosi:
PELOSI: Biden Will Be Sworn-In as President ‘Whatever the End Count is on Election Day’
posted by Hannity Staff - 6 seconds ago

Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi weighed-in Thursday on the upcoming presidential election on November 3rd; saying “whatever the end count is” Joe Biden will be “inaugurated on January 20th.” ...
    Speaker Pelosi: "I feel very confident that Joe Biden will be elected President on Tuesday. Whatever the end count is on the election that occurs on Tuesday, he will be elected, on January 20th he will be inaugurated President." pic.twitter.com/NNGAeiKSxP

— The Hill (@thehill) October 29, 2020
... More at Hannity
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
mountaineer:

christian:
Nancy how about President Trump accept the results of the election like you did and impeach yer azz. ****slapping 22222frying pan
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline skeeter

Rat psychops. There is no reason for her to say this otherwise.