General Category > Economy/Business

Here’s how traders think the markets will react to the U.S. election,.....

<< < (10/10)

Free Vulcan:

--- Quote from: DB on October 14, 2020, 03:48:56 am ---The market goes up when government spends like a banshee because the currency is devalued. I learned that the hard way under Obama. As it is devalued it takes more money to purchase things, including stocks. So the markets going up can be an illusion of positive progress when in fact is the falling of the dollar.

--- End quote ---

True, but that will be outfactored if the economy takes another dive due to Democrat powermongering.

Smokin Joe:

--- Quote from: roamer_1 on October 13, 2020, 08:18:57 pm ---And still unanswered from my adjacent comments: Where did those votes come from?

--- End quote ---
People who thought they might have (again) a fighting chance to set things right, like Charlie Brown going to really, really, kick the football, this time.

roamer_1:

--- Quote from: Smokin Joe on October 14, 2020, 04:39:22 am ---People who thought they might have (again) a fighting chance to set things right, like Charlie Brown going to really, really, kick the football, this time.

--- End quote ---

Right. My point being they came from the great unwashed. They weren't stolen from the Democrats. They came from folks busy with their lives that heard the call and went in, REGISTERED, and VOTED for the first time in a while. By MILLLIONS.

JUST the Christians who tend to be fairly responsible, swell WAY beyond the normal 30m or so... How many people swelled the ranks to Taxed Enough Already??? That was also way more than normal.

They come from the disenfranchised non-voters. and that has never built a juggernaut for the RIGHT by playing to the LEFT.

catfish1957:

--- Quote from: sneakypete on October 14, 2020, 03:22:56 am ---@catfish1957

Kinda late to do that after our last election,ain't it?

--- End quote ---

My suggestion is for conservatives witholding sales, impacting numbers, helping deep 6 Biden's stats as they come 2021-2024.

Snake Face Carville did nail one deep political truth....  "Its the economy stupid"

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version