Author Topic: Biden to resume campaign travel after Labor Day  (Read 128 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Biden to resume campaign travel after Labor Day
« on: August 28, 2020, 12:59:15 am »
Biden to resume campaign travel after Labor Day
By Tal Axelrod - 08/27/20 08:08 PM EDT

Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden said Thursday he will resume campaign travel after Labor Day next month, making stops in some of the most competitive states in the country.

Biden, who has taken his campaign almost entirely online amid the coronavirus pandemic, said at a fundraiser that he plans on going to Arizona, Minnesota, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin, all swing states this November. The former vice president maintained his events will be conducted in line with local health guidance regarding the pandemic.

“Here’s the deal. We plan on, without jeopardizing or violating state rules about how many people can in fact assemble,” he said, according to a pool report of his remarks. “So what we’re working on is how I get out. I’m going to be traveling throughout the country where I can do it consistent with the state rules about how many people can be assembled.”

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/514066-biden-to-resume-campaign-travel-after-labor-day
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34