Author Topic: Some Questions for Kamala Harris About Eligibility | Opinion  (Read 5303 times)

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Re: Some Questions for Kamala Harris About Eligibility | Opinion
« Reply #150 on: August 21, 2020, 10:52:03 pm »
They're going to go the 25 Amendment route @sneakypete   Biden's going to resign with honor ... whether Jill wants it or not.

Harris moves up immediately.

@Right_in_Virginia

NOT unless Soros and his masters WANT her as President.

What makes you think they prefer her over Bubbette! Clinton,someone they have decades of experience dealing with who is as much a True Believer in Fascism as they are?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #151 on: August 22, 2020, 07:09:31 pm »
HOW would this be possible without both she and and Slow Joe being sworn in first?

My statement was based on both being sworn in ... that Joe would resign AFTER they've secured the Presidency and Vice Presidency.

In this scenario KAmala would assume the Presidency without question, and a VP replacement would be brought before the Senate for confirmation.

@sneakypete

« Reply #152 on: August 22, 2020, 07:14:07 pm »
@Right_in_Virginia

What makes you think they prefer her over Bubbette! Clinton, someone they have decades of experience dealing with who is as much a True Believer in Fascism as they are?

I think Soros would be quite pleased with KAmala @sneakypete  She's a young Marxist who will have 8 years to reshape America under the tutelage of Barack Obama -- another Soros favorite.

Both Clintons have lost their appeal---and they're too feeble to bet the farm on.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #153 on: August 22, 2020, 07:20:01 pm »
I think Soros would be quite pleased with KAmala @sneakypete  She's a young Marxist who will have 8 years to reshape America under the tutelage of Barack Obama -- another Soros favorite.

Both Clintons have lost their appeal---and they're too feeble to bet the farm on.

And that crooked daughter-of-Webb Hubbel is still too young.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline libertybele

« Reply #154 on: August 22, 2020, 07:40:26 pm »
@Right_in_Virginia

What makes you think they prefer her over Bubbette! Clinton,someone they have decades of experience dealing with who is as much a True Believer in Fascism as they are?

@sneakypete  - both the 20th and 25tth amendment apply (go back and re-read my post).  Clinton is NOT going to be inserted into the presidency.  Her time and Bills' time is over.  They have way too much baggage to be of any value anymore and IMHO both have become expendable and I think even they know it.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #155 on: August 22, 2020, 07:44:19 pm »
My statement was based on both being sworn in ... that Joe would resign AFTER they've secured the Presidency and Vice Presidency.

In this scenario KAmala would assume the Presidency without question, and a VP replacement would be brought before the Senate for confirmation.

@sneakypete

@Right_in_Virginia

WHY would the DNC allow that to happen when they clearly don't want Kamela?

ESPECIALLY when they will be in a position to just appoint the next President and VP if they want?

Why wouldn't they just pick a known performer who can start generating money for them on day one,like Hillary?

« Reply #156 on: August 22, 2020, 07:46:53 pm »
@Right_in_Virginia

WHY would the DNC allow that to happen when they clearly don't want Kamela?

ESPECIALLY when they will be in a position to just appoint the next President and VP if they want?

Why wouldn't they just pick a known performer who can start generating money for them on day one,like Hillary?

Why do you say they don't want Kamala when they chose her @sneakypete

And again, I say Hillary! is out.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #157 on: August 22, 2020, 07:50:28 pm »

And again, I say Hillary! is out.

Something that you and I agree on -- Hillary is out.  She's been out.  Her career is over.  Not going to happen period.

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #158 on: August 22, 2020, 08:06:54 pm »
Something that you and I agree on -- Hillary is out.  She's been out.  Her career is over.  Not going to happen period.

The world was reminded of that when she whined that Sloe Joe could win by 3 Million votes and still lose the election.  "Take it from me," she says.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline aligncare

« Reply #159 on: August 22, 2020, 08:10:25 pm »
Is it just me or did Hillary look like Mao Zedong at her convention appearance? Even down to the choice in her jacket style.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #160 on: August 22, 2020, 08:12:55 pm »
The world was reminded of that when she whined that Sloe Joe could win by 3 Million votes and still lose the election.  "Take it from me," she says.

Ah, poor Hillary!   :rolling: :rolling: :rolling:

Offline libertybele

« Reply #161 on: August 22, 2020, 08:13:25 pm »
Is it just me or did Hillary look like Mao Zedong at her convention appearance? Even down to the choice in her jacket style.

I didn't watch the convention -- so --had to look up pic.  Her hair obviously has thinned or -- the longer look is really not at all appealing on her.  She looks like she may have lost some weight (except her face is full - perhaps she's on steroids).

Her career is over.  She is now a part of DEM history.

« Last Edit: August 22, 2020, 08:18:00 pm by libertybele »

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #162 on: August 22, 2020, 08:35:41 pm »

To me she looked more like Vladimir Lenin in a glass box.
I will NOT comply.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #163 on: August 22, 2020, 08:42:53 pm »
To me she looked more like Vladimir Lenin in a glass box.

I noticed that too.  She looked like a ghost.  Seems alcohol is taking a toll.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #164 on: August 22, 2020, 08:53:17 pm »
I noticed that too.  She looked like a ghost.  Seems alcohol is taking a toll.

I don't suspect alcohol anymore and haven't for awhile.  I think she has continued health issues and I would doubt that she'd be able to continue drinking on meds.  When she ran back in '16 she was late to several of her rallies, teetered getting in and off the plane, teetered around a group of her supporters and stumbled getting into a car -- I don't think those were drunken episodes but the effects of medication and/or ill health. 

Her face is rounded (possibly steroids as I mentioned earlier), but she appears to have lost weight in her upper body.  She's 72. If she were wise she'd spend time with her daughter and those grand babies with the time that she has left.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #165 on: August 22, 2020, 10:27:23 pm »
I don't suspect alcohol anymore and haven't for awhile.  I think she has continued health issues and I would doubt that she'd be able to continue drinking on meds.  When she ran back in '16 she was late to several of her rallies, teetered getting in and off the plane, teetered around a group of her supporters and stumbled getting into a car -- I don't think those were drunken episodes but the effects of medication and/or ill health. 

Her face is rounded (possibly steroids as I mentioned earlier), but she appears to have lost weight in her upper body.  She's 72. If she were wise she'd spend time with her daughter and those grand babies with the time that she has left.
Didn't she get some sort of facial implants and a bunch of work done. It's take an incredible surgeon to get the evil out of that face...
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #166 on: August 23, 2020, 12:40:50 am »

@Right_in_Virginia

Because they chose her to be the running mate of a man that will stop running. In other words,they were throwing an "emotion bone" to the blacks and the guilt-ridden whites.

Which also means they need to pick a woman for the top spot.

Guess who is available that is also an upper-level insider with globalist connections?

Offline RetBobbyMI

« Reply #167 on: August 26, 2020, 01:21:47 pm »
They're going to go the 25 Amendment route @sneakypete   Biden's going to resign with honor ... whether Jill wants it or not.

Harris moves up immediately.
The more likely route IF Biden were to get elected. Then Harris would move up and IF the Dems maintain their majority in the a House, the Dems would throw her under the bus by saying Harris is ineligible due to citizenship and Pelosi would become President.
"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid."  -- John Wayne
"Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish.� ? Euripides, The Bacchae
"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.� ? Laurence J. Peter, The Peter Principle
"A stupid man's report of what a clever man says can never be accurate, because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand.� ? Bertrand Russell, A History of Western Philosophy